The Bullet Journal® Companion 2.0 is designed from the ground up to help you get the most out of your BuJo® practice and your notebook. Version two is packed with the most requested features by the community.
• The Log - Quickly capture Tasks, Events, and Notes when away from your notebook.
• Library - Backup and Tag and search all your notebooks.
• Guide - Learn the how to Bullet Journal®.
• Reflection - Help form the powerful habit of reflection.
• Articles - Get inspired by the global community.
• Monthly prompts - Make sure you're prepared each month.
• Designed by Ryder Carroll, creator of the Bullet Journal® system.
NEW in version 2.0:
• Take pictures of all your pages.
• Back up your Bullet Journals to your Files app.
• Restore old notebooks on new devices.
• View reflections from months past.
• Redesigned reminders notifications.
• Log items expire after 72 hours.
• New views to organize your entire library of Bullet Journals.
• Now faster and more responsive.
• Numerous optimizations and bug fixes.
This app is NOT designed to replace your notebook. It is a companion FOR your notebook.
* Fixed errors when restoring archives from cloud storage
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic tool and companion. Needs work!
I can almost give this app five stars. What’s good? The log is a superb way to capture QuickThoughts when my BulletJournal is not at hand. I didn’t think I’d like the library feature, but I love it. Now, what about the improvements? My suggested improvements are mainly user experience and interface related. The app needs a Global home button to quickly get back home or select different functions when you’re in another function. I need to be able to jump from a specific day in the library to the log but as the app is currently I have to back out at least three screens before I’m at the menu and can go to the log. My next major piece of feedback is that the swiping behavior for task, note, and events has erratic behavior doesn’t clearly specify if some thing is migrated to my BulletJournal or completed. Furthermore, after swiping to the right to migrate or complete it doesn’t show that action being taken. Rather, I have to exit to the main menu go back into the log to confirm that my right swipes for my grated were successful. There’s a whole slew of other small UX annoyances which I’m sure you guys as the developers are aware of. These all become quite apparent after trying to use the app for a day or so. I’m looking forward to an update that addresses these issues. Thank you!
Just what I needed
The only feature I make use of in this app is the log, but it’s worth the price of admission. I needed a place to Willy capture what’s in my head when my journal isn’t around. There are plenty of all that do capture, but this app does it best for bullet journals. Each log entry is either a task, idea, or event, there’s easy status notation to mark entries as Migrated when I transfer them to my journal, and the best feature is that the entries disappear after 72 hours, which nudges me get them on my journal AND keeps the app uncluttered
My only wish for future updates would be a 3D Touch feature that allows users to start any if the three log entry types right from the iOS Home Screen rather than requiring users to first open the app, choose log, and choose an entry type. Eliminate that pain point and it’d be a perfect app.
I like it but...
I use my Bullet Journal religiously and love it. Now that I've used several I want to start the library. But the pre-loaded page number templates don't work for me. My favorite journal to use is the Leuchturm 1917 which has 249 pages PLUS unnumbered contents pages up front. So either I choose one of the pre-loaded journal formats which both have a smaller number of pages (and so I can't add my final pages) or I choose the open-ended one that has no capacity to load contents pages before page 1. This seems like a really significant oversight since the hallmark of the Bullet Journal method is the index! I will wait in the hopes this will get fixed! Also, some of the volume information can't be edited, so when I made a mistake in numbering the volumes I had to throw out the whole volume instead of being able to re-number it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lightcage LLC
- 71.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lightcage LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.