*** Your security is our priority ***
- Data security differentiates us from popular to-do list apps
- All note contents are encrypted at rest on our servers
- Notes can be Vault Encrypted with a password that's never sent to our servers
- Your note content is available for download at any time
*** Built on seamless syncing ***
- Along with data security, accurate syncing is at our core
- Designed for heavy users who often switch between the same notes on mobile and desktop
- Our sync is fully compatible with Vault Notes (even though we can't decrypt their content)
***Expression is our cornerstone ***
- Rich Footnotes that hold text, code, images, or all the above is our flagship feature
- Easily insert images into notes, or even into text within notes
- A range of the finest markdown stylings at your disposal
*** Notes and tasks: better together ***
- Text, code, to-do tasks, and images all live inside the same note
- Tasks can be customized to recur at flexible intervals or hidden until later
- Tasks are automatically removed from your to-do list when completed
*** As organized as you are ***
- Note tags allow multi-level taxonomy to organize notes
- Browse these taxonomies like directories
- Recreate OneNote browsing hierarchies seamlessly
*** Flair for sharing ***
- Any note can be instantly shared and edited by multiple parties
- Publish notes (including their Rich Footnotes!) to the web with one tap
- Shared to-do lists can help a team stay on top of shared responsibilities
*** Built for personal productivity ***
- Set up any task to repeat relative to when you last got it done
- Track how much you're getting done over time with our automatic task graph
- Designate tasks as "Urgent" or "Important" to use proven priority techniques
*** More than ample enough for power users ***
- Simplified, clean UI is efficiently functional
- Contextual keyboard toolbar puts the relevant actions at your fingertips
- Quick opener allows opening any recently used note in ~3 taps
- *** No internet? No problem ***
- Continue working offline within new or cached notes
- All work will automatically sync once back online
*** Ample: no more, no less ***
- We won't settle for becoming bloated with non-essential features
- We're committed to supporting all platforms – we work across mobile and web, with native desktop support in the works.
*** Get started instantly ***
- Use our Evernote Importer to bring your notes (with tags!) from the olden times
*** Account required ***
- An active Amplenote subscription is required to use Amplenote beyond the free trial trial period.
- You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
- 1 month and 1 year durations are available for Basic, Pro, and Founder subscription levels.
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Add visual feedback when completing a task
- Fix task checkboxes being difficult to press and opening the keyboard
- Set when a task starts using the quick to-do bar
- Fix image/video attachment on tasks screen
- Fix deeply-nested bullet list items not always starting at the first value
- Increase uploaded image size from a maximum of 800 by 600 to 1500 in both dimensions
- Improve handling of daily jots created at the same time on multiple devices
- Misc. editor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
Love using Amplenote to keep track of all of my To Do lists, ideas and things I want to read! Being able to share and collaborate on notes and lists with family and co-workers makes life easier, as does the sync between laptop and cell. Definite recommend!
A fidgety mess
If this were a beta (which it certainly feels like) or available in a free tier the painful user experience might be forgiven.
For an undeservingly greedy entry price of $7.99/month (at this time), about the only feature differentiator here is the task priority gimmick within a notes app. Big deal. $7.99/month? I don't think so. There are vastly superior task managers that need no introduction that cost far less than this.
For instance, create a task. Now delete it. Wait, what? You can't swipe to delete? Nope. Click the little down arrow and scroll all the way down. Now tap Delete. Oh look, you're rewarded with the empty white space where the task was.. but where's the cursor to add more content? You need scroll all the way back up.
Stuff like that.
Action sequences don't feel fluid at all and there is so much tapping around.
The daily jots thing is an exaggerated feature - you can make a daily scratch note in any note app.
For the ENTRY tier monthly subscription of $7.99 this is a total joke. I do not believe those reviews are real.
Don't take my word for it. Try the 2 week trial and see how lame this is for yourself. 👎👎
Best things of Evernote plus coordinating it with tasks
I’ve used Evernote for years but always experimented endlessly with task management apps. I think this will prompts me to switch from Evernote because it works perfectly with my task system and with calendar.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bonanza.com, Inc.
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bonanza.com, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Plan - Monthly $7.99
- Basic Plan - Yearly $69.99
- Pro Plan - Monthly $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.