*** Your security is our priority ***
- Data security differentiates us from popular to-do list apps
- All note contents are encrypted at rest on our servers
- Notes can be Vault Encrypted with a password that's never sent to our servers
- Your note content is available for download at any time
*** Built on seamless syncing ***
- Along with data security, accurate syncing is at our core
- Designed for heavy users who often switch between the same notes on mobile and desktop
- Our sync is fully compatible with Vault Notes (even though we can't decrypt their content)
***Expression is our cornerstone ***
- Rich Footnotes that hold text, code, images, or all the above is our flagship feature
- Easily insert images into notes, or even into text within notes
- A range of the finest markdown stylings at your disposal
*** Notes and tasks: better together ***
- Text, code, to-do tasks, and images all live inside the same note
- Tasks can be customized to recur at flexible intervals or hidden until later
- Tasks are automatically removed from your to-do list when completed
*** As organized as you are ***
- Note tags allow multi-level taxonomy to organize notes
- Browse these taxonomies like directories
- Recreate OneNote browsing hierarchies seamlessly
*** Flair for sharing ***
- Any note can be instantly shared and edited by multiple parties
- Publish notes (including their Rich Footnotes!) to the web with one tap
- Shared to-do lists can help a team stay on top of shared responsibilities
*** Built for personal productivity ***
- Set up any task to repeat relative to when you last got it done
- Track how much you're getting done over time with our automatic task graph
- Designate tasks as "Urgent" or "Important" to use proven priority techniques
*** More than ample enough for power users ***
- Simplified, clean UI is efficiently functional
- Contextual keyboard toolbar puts the relevant actions at your fingertips
- Quick opener allows opening any recently used note in ~3 taps
- *** No internet? No problem ***
- Continue working offline within new or cached notes
- All work will automatically sync once back online
*** Ample: no more, no less ***
- We won't settle for becoming bloated with non-essential features
- We're committed to supporting all platforms – we work across mobile and web, with native desktop support in the works.
*** Get started instantly ***
- Use our Evernote Importer to bring your notes (with tags!) from the olden times
*** Account required ***
- An active Amplenote subscription is required to use Amplenote beyond the free trial trial period.
- You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
- 1 month and 1 year durations are available for Basic, Pro, and Founder subscription levels.
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Allow editing of hidden task content
- Misc note editor fixes and improvements
- Fix potential for notes to be stuck showing pending upload of changes
- Show more context for backlinks in list hierarchies
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app!
Love using Amplenote to keep track of all of my To Do lists, ideas and things I want to read! Being able to share and collaborate on notes and lists with family and co-workers makes life easier, as does the sync between laptop and cell. Definite recommend!
Best things of Evernote plus coordinating it with tasks
I’ve used Evernote for years but always experimented endlessly with task management apps. I think this will prompts me to switch from Evernote because it works perfectly with my task system and with calendar.
Great for to-do lists!
Very intuitive to use. I mostly use this app to make shared duties easier to manage through the to-do lists, also for on the fly note-taking. Seamless syncing between phone and laptop is a plus!
- Bonanza.com, Inc.
- 11.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bonanza.com, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Plan - Monthly $7.99
- Pro Plan - Monthly $11.99
- Basic Plan - Yearly $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.