Buy and sell gold, silver and platinum; view live price charts and markets; manage your BullionVault account. The Official BullionVault App for the iPhone from BullionVault, the world’s largest online investment gold service, giving private investors from around the world access to professional gold bullion, silver bullion and platinum bullion markets and live market data from their devices.
You don't need a BullionVault account to:
· View current gold price, silver price and platinum price charts in US dollars, UK pounds, euros or Japanese yen.
· View BullionVault’s live bullion-trading markets, available 24/7. Edit the markets to see only those of interest to you.
· Choose language setting from English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese.
·Choose to view prices in troy ounces or kilograms.
·Open a new BullionVault account.
If you’re a BullionVault customer you can also:
· Login securely using your BullionVault account.
·Set up price alerts so you can be notified when the gold, silver or platinum price reaches a point you specify.
· Check your bullion and currency balances, and current valuation.
· Buy gold, silver or platinum instantly, secured in vaults in your choice of Zurich, London, New York, Toronto or Singapore.
· Sell your bullion with no settlement delay.
· Review your order history, check the status of your orders and manage open orders.
· See BullionVault’s bank account details and send funds to top up your account.
BullionVault is a full member of the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) and has won the Queen's Award for Enterprise twice.
By downloading or using this app you are accepting BullionVault’s Terms & Conditions and cookie/privacy policies, viewable on the BullionVault website.
The BullionVault app is regularly updated to improve performance and resolve reported issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
$150 in fees for NOTHING
This company took $150 from my newly opened account (over the course of 5 months x $30 for late penalty fees). I was in the hospital during that time. After many emails, they only agreed to return a single $30 payment!
I don’t appreciate companies that capitalize on fees, and they said that they weren’t that kind of company. So why take $120 from me for nothing? 1 star, for practically stealing from me.
Look elsewhere (GoldMoney is better) unless you LOVE fees.
Great Platform for Precious Metals
I LOVE BullionVault. Their process for trading PM is excellent. Very good customer service. The app does seem to be a bit glitchy but all I use it for is just checking balances and values every couple of days.
Live updates to gold price
Second by second price & very useful charts for gold. One of the best apps on apple store
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.