BullKey is a convenient and powerful keyboard. Features of BullKey Keyboard:
1. Number row
2. Tap and hold a button to input punctuation
3. Tap and hold a button to show additional keys including emoji
4. Customizable additional keys
5. Tap the smiley face button to show a full-screen emoji selector. You don't need to switch to another keyboard.
6. Face marks (Japanese Kaomoji, 顔文字, for example, (´･ω･`) )
7. Swipe down on Z, X, C, V, B, N or M to input a punctuation quickly.
8. Double tapping the space bar will insert a period followed by a space.
9. Multi-touch! You don't need to lift one finger before tapping with the next finger.
13. Supporting shortcuts. For example, you can type "omw" to input "On my way!" (You must define your shortcuts in Settings > General > Keyboard > Shortcuts)
14. Multiple themes
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
When user holds a key down on devices supporting 3D touch (e.g. iPhone 6s and 6s plus), it takes a long time (3 seconds) to show the hidden keys. This issue is fixed in this update.
Ratings and Reviews
Great start but needs a little work
I really like the concept of adding a number row. It seems to work well havent seen any bugs yet. The themes are decent. The only problem i have is that the keys are too small on a ipad. Maybe its more for a phone. Please make an ipad version with larger keys!
My keyboard for 3+ years now
I switched to Bullkey when I first started using an iPhone and have never looked back. The extra number row, punctuation keys, and press-and-hold options for other characters, especially letters for other languages besides English -- all on the same keyboard, without having to press "shift" -- is a killer feature for me. The suggested words are often a little unsmart, but otherwise this has been my favourite, most trusted app on the iPhone.
As far as I can see this app does nothing - at least on my iPad Pro. All the promises about a numeral row, color choices, and other features did not appear. Their tutorial has adds that cover up some instructions. However elsewhere within the app the instructions are visible; they still do not work. The only thing that seemed to work was the ability to turn on "give full access" to the app which allows the app to send passwords and credit card information to the developers. Maybe I am missing something but if so, the developers sure seem to have hidden it well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pop-Hub Limited
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Pop-Hub Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Package $1.99