Welcome to Burn Boot Camp, the Community of Fit Moms and Women! Download now!
Welcome to Burn Nation! With the Burn Boot Camp app, you’ll have everything you need to experience our supportive, inspiring, and motivating community so that nothing stands in your way.
Manage your entire Burn Boot Camp experience through the Burn mobile app: book and manage Camps, schedule Focus Meetings with your trainers, quickly access our weekly Protocol, and explore our latest apparel, nutrition, and equipment with ease.
Explore all the features of our app straight from your mobile device:
· View the Camp schedule for your Burn Boot Camp location
· View your past and upcoming Camp attendance
· View the weekly Protocol
· Access your Camp check-in barcode
· Schedule Focus Meetings with your trainers
· Purchase additional services
· Shop online for Burn Boot Camp apparel, nutrition, and equipment
· Manage your account information and personal profile
Included in this release are enhancements & bug fixes for preventing crashes and improving loading times.
Ratings and Reviews
Missing some things
I really really wish they would add a feature that counted attendance just for the current calendar year, in addition to total camp attendance overall. That would help those of us who track our yearly attendance to achieve our 50, 100, and 250 goals so much!!
Because this feature doesn’t exist, I keep a paper calendar at home to keep exact track. But when I forget to record days for a while, I USED TO BE ABLE IN THE OLD VERSION, to go back as far as I needed in my attendance record to see what camps I’d attended. Now the app only keeps track of a limited number of recent camps, not your full attendance record. I REALLY MISS being able to see my full attendance record!
OR add the option to check current calendar attendance IN ADDITION to overall attendance.
Missing 2 functions
1) When a course is full, it would be amazing if we can get notified by text when someone drops so we can add ourselves to the camp instead of constantly checking throughout the day to see if space is available.
2) There needs to be a counting function that tells you how many camps you’ve visited throughout the year.
Barely Functional (edit: they fixed it!!)
Since I updated the app yesterday, I can only view camp times - all other actions (schedule focus meetings, view attendance, etc.) cause the app to restart and go back to the location schedule landing page.
Update: tried deleting and reinstalling the app- now the app won’t stay open at all! I love Burn Boot Camp but this app doesn’t work!
Update 2 (Feb 25): the most recent updates fixed my crashing issue. Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KLINE FRANCHISING, INC.
- 49.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2001-2021 MINDBODY