BusWhere lets parents and schools know where the bus is and when it will arrive at any stop. If your school has set up BusWhere, you can download the app now to use your iPhone or iPad to know where your kids are and get to the bus on time!
NOTE: You must have a BusWhere account to use this app. Please confirm your school has set up BusWhere service before downloading.
FEATURES FOR PARENTS & STUDENTS
- See the bus move in real time as it drives the route, if your school's permissions allow
- View up-to-the-minute ETAs at any stop on the route
- Get an alert when the bus is a few minutes away
FEATURES FOR SCHOOLS
- Get a birds-eye view of every bus on your route
- Receive an alert if the bus is running off schedule
- View interactive daily logs with arrival and departure times for each stop
* Changed the double bus/route selector to a single selector to make it easier to switch between routes
Ratings and Reviews
This is the first year our school is utilizing this app and I love being able to see how far away my kid is from home and when to look out for him. Amazing app!
I open the app and the bus route information is not available and it is “waiting for gps” for at least up to 20 minutes. I never really know how long it takes to connect because I have to send my kid to the stop not knowing how long he will wait so he doesn’t miss the bus. I end up closing the app because I already sent him and I don’t have time to sit and stare at the app. It’s useless. Moreover, it’s frustrating!!! The bus never comes at the same time which is why the district started using this useless app. So my kid has missed the bus some days and stood at the stop for 20 minutes other days (in the winter cold mind you)!!! Someone please make a better app that actually works properly and consistently!
This app is great! My child doesn’t have to stand outside any longer than he needs to. I wish I had this as a kid!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.