Welcome to the NEW & IMPROVED official California Lottery app with a new look, more features and improved menu!
Follow your favorite CA Lottery games in the palm of your hand.
With Check-A-Ticket you can quickly scan any ticket sold by a CA Lottery retailer to see if you are a winner!
Not a winner? Simply toggle over to 2nd Chance and scan eligible game codes into a 2nd Chance drawing.
More convenient than ever to get winning numbers, view jackpot amounts or find your nearest retailer, anytime, anywhere.
• Check-A-Ticket allows you to see if your ticket is a winner!
• Auto Sign-In
• Hot-Spot draw results available every 4 minutes
• Enter 2nd Chance drawings! (Scratchers, SuperLotto Plus, Fantasy 5)
• Track your 2nd Chance submissions
• Winning numbers for Powerball, Mega Millions, SuperLotto Plus, Fantasy 5, Hot Spot and all Daily games
• Jackpot amounts
• Interactive retailer locator map
• Local office locations for prize claims of $600 or more
• See the number of California winners and amounts paid for each prize level for Powerball, Mega Millions, SuperLotto Plus, Fantasy 5, and all Daily games
• The app allows you to find Lucky Retailers and Hot Spot play locations near you
• Current CA Lottery promotions
The Lottery provides supplemental funding for California Public Schools. Please play responsibly. You must 18 or older to play.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the winning number information in the CA Lottery Mobile App, mistakes can occur. Please be sure to refresh your screen and look for the draw date when viewing winning numbers. In the event of any discrepancies, California state law and California Lottery regulations prevail. Complete game information and prize claiming instructions are available at www.calottery.com and all California Lottery Retailers.
Minor bug fixes including password reset bug that led to the app crashing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 star piece of mind
I have been playing the lottery scratch offs for many many years in California and in other states. I have spent a lot of money playing scratchers and draw games. Prior to this app I probably threw away a lot of winning tickets because after getting the app I was able to scan the barcode for second chance thinking they were losers and find out that I won. The chance to enter for the second chance drawing probably increases sales because we like to gamble and want to win so we play.
I am really hopeful that I am a second chance winner. One thing I am not clear about is how players are notified if winners. I don’t know how it works if my name is drawn as a winner but I try to remember to check the list for my name. So if your reading this and looking for a great fun person to select as a winner here I am. Thanks and happy new year. Brendan Nestor
Terrible User Interface
After many painstaking attempts to change my password as it decided it would not take mine any longer...disjointed user interface. Verified my information on my account as prompted for 2nd Chance. All of the information was of course the same so I hit ‘Save’ only to get a new message telling me that I could only have 1 account. I only have 1 account. No help from the website as to how they think I have more than 1 account when they already have my info.
Then I was given an email that my information needs to be confirmed manually and ....get this...I should send in a copy of my ID and a copy of a rental/utility/mortgage payment....to unknown people so I can PLAY, yes play, 2nd Chance...SAY WHAT?!? Then they’ll destroy those copies to protect my identity. Ummm...You’re all up to speed on what Not To Do to have your identity stolen, right? Why do I need to verify my identity, which you’ve already done, Before I’ve won anything? Why would I send unknown people my identity information and if it’s in those hands the first time, why wouldn’t it stay safe there if kept...because it’s not safe going there And it’s not safe being kept there. Someone should investigate this.
Okay but Needs a Few Tweaks
I want to love this app but there are some SERIOUS drawbacks. First, I keep losing. That’s no fun. Come California Lottery, just let me win occasionally, enough to keep my hopes and dreams afloat.
Second, some might call this a perk but it just depresses me. The app is lightening fast when it scans my ticket and tells me I am not a winner. Come on already. At least take a few seconds to think about what you are about to tell me. Heartbreak. Every time. Instantly. Here are some ideas for improvement:
1) Stop being so darn speedy. Like have an hourglass that flips around a few times or some bars that flash across the screen and imply that you are actually thinking about my ticket. I mean, I need a few final moments to dream about the house I am going to build. Stop dashing my hopes so rapidly.
2) It’s not fun. I want noises or music or something. Like a drumroll or some suspenseful music. Then, when I lose, (like ALWAYS do) I want to hear sad sounds like “wa-wa-waaaa” followed by maybe a hopeful prompt to buy again with hopeful sounds.
Come on California Lottery. I know I have a greater chance of getting struck by actual lightning than I do of winning the lottery so make the experience worth my $2. I’ve spent actual decades planning how I’m going to blow all that money. Add some flourish already to augment my dreams.
Thank you from a semi-faithful ticket buyer and always optimistic lottery life planner-outer.
- California Lottery
- 83.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Gambling and Contests
- © Copyright @ 2019 California State Lottery. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.