Discover Cabify, a transport app that lets you get around the city with private cars with a driver, with the highest quality of service and high safety standards. In a few minutes you’ll have a car with a driver or a taxi waiting to take you wherever you want.
How does Cabify work?
1. Order or reserve your journey. Open the app and tell us where you are and where you want to go. Choose the type of vehicle your want to travel in; Lite, Executive, Easy taxi… discover all the options available in your city!
2. Confirm your journey and… a driver’s on their way! We’ll tell you the name of your driver and your vehicle details including the registration plate, and how far away it is.
3. Know the estimated price before you travel. We’ll tell you from the start how much you’ll pay for the ride, even when you ride in taxi thanks to our virtual taximeter. What’s more, you can select the payment method that most suits you (credit or debit card, cash, PayPal… ).
4. Share the experience. You can send your journey details to family or friends so they know where you are in each moment and so you feel safer.
What’s more, you can personalize your ride. In the Cabify app, select what music your prefer, whether you want the driver to open the door for you and if you want the air-conditioning on. All so you can move around the city in the most comfortable way possible.
Where is Cabify available?
Cabify is available in more than 90 cities. You can get around in our cars or taxis in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador,Mexico, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Spain and Uruguay. See the complete list of cities where we operate at cabify.com
What advantages does the Cabify app give you?
- Your safety is our priority. All journeys are geolocalized and can be shared immediately with a family member or friend. And you’ll know the details of your vehicle, the driver and your pick up point.
- We’ve added Easy Taxi. Now in one app you’ll find more options. You decide what kind of car or taxi you want to ride in.
- Carbon neutral journeys. We offset all the CO2 that your journeys generate. Get around more environmentally responsibly!
- The best drivers in the market. In Cabify the criteria to accept drivers on our platform is the most selective around and all drivers go through and on-boarding process.
- Know the price before you travel. We always show you the price before you order a ride. This way you can travel relaxed, knowing how much you’re going to pay.
- 100% personalization. You decide how you want to get around. Choose the payment method that best suits you and even the type of music you’d like to hear.
- With just one account, more than 90 cities. If you like to travel with Cabify you can do so in more than ten countries without the need to create new accounts.
Do you want to be a driver with Cabify?
If what really moves you is helping others discover the city, join one of the fleets of drivers that use Cabify. Start to earn money driving your car or taxi with an app that cares about your safety and offers you the best fares. Learn more and register in cabify.com/drivers or download the Cabify Drivers app.
Looking for corporate transport options for your business?
Offer your employees the best transport app. Our corporate service will allow you to have a large fleet of cars and taxis at your disposal, designed to meet all your company’s needs. In addition, our management platform will allow you to have greater control of expenses and journeys made. Find out more at cabify.com/business.
We're working hard to make sure you've got the whole city within reach via our app. In this version we've made a few adjustments to improve your experience.
Do you like our app? Remember that you can rate it and leave us a comment. Your opinion is vital for us to improve!
Ratings and Reviews
Great in Peru
Lima enjoys Uber, Beat, EasyTaxi and Cabify. My ranking for quality of service would be Cabify first, then Best and then Uber (I haven’t used EasyTaxi). The requirements that Cabify set to their drivers are much higher than for the other systems. Also cabify treats their drivers more fairly with an insurance for the driver AND customers. They have set the standard for others to follow.
The app has an additional feature worth mentioning that is not present in the other apps: you can schedule a ride in advance. And it does it smartly. Cabify will notify nearby drivers with the right time in advance depending on traffic conditions so they are on time at the pick-up point at he requested time.
Bad service. Poor app. Beware!!!
The taxi i ordered kept driving away from my destination farther and farther. while he was supposed to show up from 1.8km away he drove away to 3.8km away and i could see him driving away. When i called him he kept saying i am coming while on the map he was moving away. It took him too long while i was waiting with kids so i cancelled the trip. Then i saw i was charged for the trip!! I tried to see on the app how i could report that and request a refund but there was no place i could do so. My 1st experience with cabify. Bad service and bad app. Pity. To make it even worse when i finally was able to write to their customer service they insisted on the charge and refused to refund. A bunch of thieves to say the least. You give them your credit card details and they abuse it! How can i not cancel the trip if the driver is not showing up? I am the one who should demand compensation for the inconvenience that i had to go through trying to find another taxi with two kids stranded on the street. Thieves!!! Will never use again!!! Beware!!!
Decent app; watch out for overcharges.
This is a fine “me too” app, copying Lyft and Uber and applying it in Spain. The software works as advertised.
Unfortunately, the company’s service standards are terrible. As an example, one day I reserved a car (as the app let’s you do) for 6:00 AM the next morning to go to the airport. I received a message soon after saying that a driver had been booked. But then at 5:00 AM I received a message saying “no cars are available.” What to do? I ran down to the street and luckily found a taxi. Ah, but the last-minute message from Cabify also said “go back into the app and cancel your booking” even though they told me I had no car. I ignored that part — no time to waste, as I had to find alternative transport thanks to their error — and so Cabify charged me the full fare I would have paid if I had taken their car. I contacted them to complain. Their response? “We told you you needed to cancel your booking; no refund.”
- Maxi Mobility, Inc.
- 212.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Maxi Mobility Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.