Your best bike computer and run tracker is already in your pocket. And it’s free.
Easily track your bike rides and runs with Cadence Run and Bike Tracker, a powerful GPS running and bicycle tracker that provides detailed analysis of all your activities.
Wondering if it's possible to use your phone instead of a dedicated Garmin or Wahoo device? Absolutely! Cadence is easy enough for someone on their first run and feature-rich enough for professional cyclists.
“In a sea of fitness apps, Cadence stands out.” - Outside Magazine
“Uncompromising? Pretty much.” - App Store Review
“Hands down the best cycling computer app.” - App Store Review
- Run and ride with GPS outdoors and track your location and distance on a map.
- Bike and run indoors on bicycle trainers, treadmills, and exercise bikes.
- Create custom run and bike routes and follow them on a map.
- Turn by turn navigation with voice directions so you never get lost on your rides and runs.
- Customize your activity screens to see just the data you want.
- Track all your biking and running data, including: speedometer, distance, elevation, cadence, heart rate, power, calories, grade, pace, temperature, averages, laps, sunset, and over 100 more!
- Connect Bluetooth sensors like speed, cadence, heart rate, power meters, indoor exercise bikes, and Garmin Varia radar sensors.
- Use your Apple Watch to view stats and track heart rate.
- Automatically sync with Strava and Apple Health.
- Analyze all your running and biking activity data including charts, laps, splits, heart rate zones, power zones, and more.
- Apply elevation correction and crop activities.
- Create offline run and bike maps for when cell service isn't available.
- Export .tcx files to upload to other services like Garmin Connect.
- All your saved activities are stored privately and securely on your device.
- Dark and light themes, auto-pause, countdown timers, voice announcements, international data formats, and dozens of other options to customize Cadence Running and Bike Ride Tracker just how you want!
- Personal email support directly from the developer.
And that only scratches the surface of what Cadence Bicycle and Running Tracker can do! Visit https://getcadence.app for more feature details.
Use it for Free
Cadence Running and Cycling Tracker GPS is free to use with ads and some feature limitations.
Upgrade to Pro
A Pro subscription to Cadence Run and Bike Ride Tracker enables the following: removes all ads, import running and cycling routes, Apple Watch heart rate, unlimited activity screens, Bluetooth power meters, Garmin Varia radar, heart rate zone & power zone training and statistics, elevation correction, activity cropping, calorie estimates, and more to come. Try the yearly plan free for 7 days!
Upgrade to Elite
An Elite subscription to Cadence Cycling and Running Tracker gives you all the features of Pro plus turn by turn navigation, create custom routes, offline maps, and Mapbox map support. Try the yearly plan free for 7 days!
Manage subscriptions in your iTunes account.
Terms & Conditions: https://getcadence.app/terms-and-conditions
This version of Cadence includes the following updates:
- Perform a quick search for turn by turn navigation from your current location.
- Bug fixes.
As always, if you're enjoying Cadence, please consider leaving a rating and review!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app and customer service
My racing days are over. I wanted this app just for the cadence to keep my knees healthy for tennis. It worked gr8 a couple times; then the ad I needed to watch (for the free version) WOULDN’T GO AWAY. I tried everything—deleting, uploading, throwing my phone—I couldn’t close the game ads. After a particularly frustrating session, I reviewed the app and gave it a 1. It was easy to download, fix my settings, customize, and navigate; but if I couldn’t actually use it, what’s the point?🤷♀️
WELL, Ryan answered me immediately and spent the weekend coming up with possible solutions, and finally fixing it (at least, so far so good!) in communication with the server. AMAZING customer service, technical help, and respect for his users. I’d like to upgrade my 1 ⭐️rating to a 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️rating!!!!
I bought a Garmin cadence sensor 2 and was told by the retailer it wouldn’t work with Cadence app, and I needed to invest in an expensive interface. Not so—it now works gr8.
Thank you, Ryan!
Developer Response ,
Update 2/24/21: I'm glad we got it figured out! Thanks so much for updating your review, much appreciated!
Original Response: Hey 53hoofer, I'm really sorry, that's super frustrating =/
I have virtually no control over how those ads work, they're served entirely by Google, and unfortunately they're sometimes absolutely infuriating to close because the X shows up nearly off the screen.
Any chance you could email me some screenshots, or tell me which advertisers they are? It might be possible to ban specific ads if I know what to search for.
Apologies for the terrible experience.
Uncompromising? Pretty much.
Cadence is an activity logger for cycling and running, and while there are many alternatives in this category of mobile apps, my opinion is that Cadence is currently an uncompromising standout.
- The interface is whatever you want it to be, from simple and sparse to detailed and data-dense. The editor and page system is intuitive, and the overall user interface is attractive and pragmatic. It feels like I’m using a proper cycling computer rather than the speedometer of a cyberpunk tuner-car.
- The activity history is very detailed and well organized, and I’m a bit of a sucker for graphs and number data.
- The balance between freely available options versus pro subscription options is fair and makes sense. Cadence is perfectly usable to someone who doesn’t need or want to pay for a pro subscription, while the pro subscription should feel worthwhile to someone who uses the app regularly, though I’ll admit to feeling if it were any higher I would not subscribe.
- I don’t feel like I’m giving anything up. I’m not settling for a mess of an interface because I need a feature that’s only available elsewhere. Likewise, I’m not missing out on features because I want to use an attractive app. Rather, I feel that I’ve got both in an app that manages to not feel bloated or overly complicated. Bravo.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you!!
Best Cycling stats app I have ever used
I’ve gone through a lot of apps over the years. Some I tried for a week others a stop using after a day. But this one is by far the best one I’ve ever used. All the information I want is there. The customizable interface is amazing. I also appreciate your verbal cues which I have set every mile to inform me of my distance and average speed and any other info that I could want. The only two things I didn’t like is that I had to pay to lose the ads. But that’s kind of standard fare with most any app anymore. And The sink to Strava is kind of clunky. I’m not saying it’s unusable but I find it easier to just run Strava and this app at the same time rather than export the information. That might just be a personal preference though. Basically I fully endorse it and you should give it a try
Developer Response ,
TMCINK, thank you so much, that's really great to hear! I'd love to know what you find clunky about the Strava syncing, since it can be set to happen automatically when you save your activity. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other details or feedback.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seven Bold Limited
- 108.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Seven Bold
- In-App Purchases
- Pro - 1 Month - Legacy $2.99
- Pro - 1 Year $19.99
- Pro - 1 Year - Legacy $19.99
- Pro - 1 Month $2.99
- Elite - 1 Year $39.99
- Elite - 1 Month $5.99
- Remove Ads - 1 Year - Legacy $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.