California Coast Credit Union - Enjoy the convenience of mobile banking with Cal Coast Mobile. It’s fast, secure and completely free!*
• Check balances and view transaction history
• See pending transactions
• Make check deposits
• Manage your cards with Card Control
• Send money using an email address or mobile phone number with the free Send Money service powered by PayPal™
• Sign on using your fingerprint with a Touch ID-capable device running iOS 8 or later
• Access to Coast Money Manager – A free personal financial management tool for Cal Coast members
• New “Refer a Friend” button which allows members to make Coast into Cash referrals by text, email, or social media
• See your current Cal Coast Loyalty Rewards points
• Use Quick Balance to view account balances without signing on
• Transfer funds between Cal Coast accounts and loans
• Add new payees and make Bill Payments from your checking account
• Find a nearby ATM, branch or CU Service Center (shared branch)
*Mobile banking requires members to be enrolled in Cal Coast Online Banking. Mobile phone carrier charges may apply for internet access. Contact your mobile phone provider for information regarding those charges.
© 2009 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal and the PayPal logo are trademarks of PayPal, Inc. Other names, trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Federally insured by NCUA
- New “Refer a Friend” button which allows members to make Coast into Cash referrals by text, email, or social media
- Optimized interface for iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A few months ago on my IPad only it has stopped showing my transactions looking through others reviews seems like this has happened to a few people. Works fine on my iPhone so not sure what happened maybe needs an update. I use this everyday and every week to pay bills and transfer money would like to be able to use it on all my devices
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact the Member Service Center at (877) 495-1600 so we can help you with this issue.
Good app but I’m frustrated
I’ve been using this app for 1 year and I’m very please with ccu’s customer service and everything but 2 months ago the app stopped showing my transactions. I went to the bank to ask what I should do and they gave me a little transaction book, I appreciate the help but it’s not the same because it’s hard to write it down everytime I use it. And it doesn’t make it easy for me to see if my online subscriptions have gone through or not so I’m very frustrated at this point... hopefully it can be fixed because it seems like this has happened to other people too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for you feedback. Please contact the Member Service Center at (877) 495-1600 so we can help you with this issue.
Lacks Access to Statement
A decent app. However, the ability to download and print the current Statement is needed. This feature would illuminate the requirement to sign in and access the web sight. The web sight has poor accessibility features for clients that have poor version. Have and the statement available in the mobile app would be a great feature
- California Coast Credit Union
- 73.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Access Softek, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.