Managers need to keep track and they’re responsible for their teams and work performance. Such an obvious activity as tracking work time is very important for a company’s culture. Calamari - is a great solution which helps in attendance management without filling in additional timesheets. Calamari uses iBeacons technology to extend online attendance management by mobile app advantages.
Calamari Mobile features:
• the clock in with iBeacons
• clock in and start breaks manually (optional with geolocation)
• create an absence request
• approve absence requests and timesheet change requests
• access to absence requests information (with details)
• access to entitlement information
• access to a dashboard with information about absences and birthdays in your company
Calamari Attendance Management (Clockin) features:
• clock in methods including web browser, QR codes, iBeacon
• iBeacon technology for employee time tracking
• attendance audit reports
• working time reports
• real-time attendance tracking with iBeacons
• no hardware terminal setup, no cards, badges or time clocks
• multi-office configuration
- adding improvements
- searching of available beacons
Ratings and Reviews
Please add login with Slack
Our org uses Slack, and I cannot therefore login in to the mobile app. Please add this possibility.
App is really choppy on a brand new iPhone Xr. Selecting dates causes this odd flash and jitter in the app. Dates should pull a calendar down or at least have the day of the week with them. Also seems like the timezone is somewhere in EU despite having my time set to Los Angeles/PST. When I select tomorrow late at night the previous day the dates change around on me. Basically the app is useless for me. Hopefully updates will happen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.