Monitor your daily and weekly calorie intake and output with this iPhone and Apple Watch app! Use the calorie progress meter on the watch to see how you're tracking to meet your daily calorie goals. Use any application/source to add data to Apple HealthKit and view your calorie status on both the Apple Watch and the iPhone companion app.
- View your net calories on your Apple watch!
- Watch complications for every face to keep you up to date all day
- Easily view your daily status with the watch app's Calorie meter
- Get a quick view of your daily calorie stats on the companion iPhone app
- Weekly Net Graphing: Get a view of your weekly progress with our new 7 Day Net Calories graph
- [Premium] View your all-time net calories and get an estimate of your weight progress using our fun leveling system
- [Premium] Track Your Weekly Trends: View your 7 day history, averages, and compare calories consumed versus burned
- [Premium] Set a daily target to make sure you're hitting your daily surplus or deficit
- [Premium] Select one of 24 CaliCalo app icons to customize your iOS home screen
It's important to us that you understand how your calorie data is updated and calculated. If you have questions please read the FAQs. If your question isn't answered, submit a new one and we'll get back to you!
CaliCalo uses auto-renewing subscriptions. CaliCalo Premium subscription offer features tagged above as premium like advanced trending and graphs, targets, and the magic bar.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
CaliCalo reads data from HealthKit to display resting, active, and dietary calories. These values are also used to calculate net calories. HealthKit data is not permanently stored or shared in any way.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does exactly what it says on the tin
Great app, gives me exactly the info I want with a great Watch complication as well. Could not be easier
Only piece of feedback I have is that there should be a "history" view, where I can see my calorie deficits into the past.
What I was looking for
I had started using HealthFace to enter in calories on my Apple Watch which tracks a daily calorie deficit for you, but doesn’t give you any historical info. This app fills that gap nicely for at least the 7 last days.
Also, I had a few questions and the developer responded within hours with answers.
Developer Response ,
Glad you're enjoying the app!
Keep it negative
Gotta keep it below zero. CaliCalo makes it easy to lose by making net calories easy to track.
- Base11 Studios, Ltd
- 82.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Base11 Studios, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $1.99
- CaliCalo Premium $1.99
- Year of CaliCalo Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.