Monitor your daily and weekly calorie intake and output with this iPhone and Apple Watch app! Use the calorie progress meter on the watch to see how you're tracking to meet your daily calorie goals. Use any application/source to add data to Apple HealthKit and view your calorie status on both the Apple Watch and the iPhone companion app.
- View your net calories on your Apple watch!
- Watch complications for every face to keep you up to date all day
- Enter and manage dietary calories and add them to HealthKit automatically
- Easily view your daily status with the watch app's Calorie meter
- Get a quick view of your daily calorie stats on the companion iPhone app
- Weekly Net Graphing: Get a view of your weekly progress with our new 7 Day Net Calories graph
- [Premium] View your all-time net calories and get an estimate of your weight progress using our fun leveling system
- [Premium] Track Your Weekly Trends: View your 7 day history, averages, and compare calories consumed versus burned
- [Premium] Set a daily target to make sure you're hitting your daily surplus or deficit
- [Premium] Select one of 24 CaliCalo app icons to customize your iOS home screen
It's important to us that you understand how your calorie data is updated and calculated. If you have questions please read the FAQs. If your question isn't answered, submit a new one and we'll get back to you!
CaliCalo uses auto-renewing subscriptions. CaliCalo Premium subscription offer features tagged above as premium like advanced trending and graphs, targets, and the magic bar.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
CaliCalo reads data from HealthKit to display resting, active, and dietary calories. These values are also used to calculate net calories. HealthKit data is not permanently stored or shared in any way.
- Now you can add dietary calories to Health App through CaliCalo! Enter your calories consumed throughout the day with our new simple screen.
- See the calorie data added to Apple Health by other apps and exclude those that you don’t want to be part of your net.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Functionality but One Weird Thing
I love this app, it’s able to show me my progress to date as well as my progress towards the next pound loss which is very motivating. My
only critique would be that every time I click home the “Daily Target” pops back up and Is back at 0 despite me setting it before (multiple times). Can’t seem to get this to stop happening and be able to set it to whatever deficit (or surplus) I want and not have it keep popping up and resetting. If the developer has any insight I would be curious! Overall great app
Developer Response ,
Hi! We’re glad you’re enjoying the app. We had someone else have a similar issue but haven’t been able to reproduce it ourselves. We suggested a full uninstall and reinstall for that user but have not heard back as to whether or not it was a success. Have you tried that? Feel free to use any of the contact us options in the app to reach out for further troubleshooting!
Works great, but weekly trend could be better
I like this app, integrates well with Apple Health and MFP. Small update that would make this better is if you could customize the weekly start day. Currently it only starts on Sunday.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and glad you’re enjoying the app. We have an item in our backlog to address this!
Sort of useful
I can’t really understand the data. I think every “level” I achieve should be a pound lost. However it says I am on level 18, and I am no where close to losing 18 pounds. I do t know what it’s using for energy expenditure or if it’s just guessing. I know the food is correct. I over enter calories just in case I am not entering it correctly. Also the goal needs to be more clear. I have a 500 deficit set up in my goal. But no where in the trends does it mention making my goal or not. Very confusing. But once the app makes more sense and is more user friendly, this could be a great weight loss tool.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Base11 Studios, Ltd
- 83 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Base11 Studios, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- CaliCalo Premium $1.99
- Year of CaliCalo Premium $14.99
- Premium Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.