HealthFace is the best app for recording any Health data on iPhone. And if you have an Apple Watch, the app gets even better!
* Record data quickly via the iPhone app, Today Extension widget or Apple Watch app
* Display any Health data on the Apple Watch clock face
* Customize the types of data you want to record so you can input data in only a couple of taps.
* Tap on any complication to quickly record data
* Supports all types of data from the Health app
* Quickly record your weight after standing on your scales in the morning
* If you're diabetic you can quickly record your blood glucose or insulin intake
* Quickly record your blood pressure
* Quickly record your caffeine, water or sugar intake, or any of the other dietary categories
HealthFace is the easiest way to display any data from the Health app on your Apple Watch. Data is displayed using watch face complications.
* Ability to display a goal (e.g. show your progress towards 10,000 steps)
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 17 different watch faces that support complications
* 82 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email email@example.com, or tweet us @HealthFaceApp.
An Apple Watch is not required to make use of HealthFace.
Note: Some complication positions requires Apple Watch Series 4.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
We take your privacy very seriously. Although HealthFace needs to access your Health data in order to function as advertised, your Health data remains on your iPhone and Apple Watch at all times and is never transmitted anywhere.
New in HealthFace 2.2.6:
* Fixed: issue that prevented gauge color customization for Infograph Modular
* Various other performance improvements and optimizations
New in HealthFace 2.2:
* Added: New complication type that can display digital time for chosen timezone
* Added: Ability to set a reference value for body fat percentage
* Added: Ability to set a target for energy deficit
* Added: Ability to show energy deficit on input list
* Fixed: Issue with recording blood pressure
* Fixed: Issue with heart rate variability being cropped in some situations
* Fixed: Issue with blood glucose being cropped in some situations
Ratings and Reviews
App seems to work well
The app is not the simplest to get started, but not the hardest either. You can really tailor the complication to show you any health data you like. It seems to have a lot to offer. I use the large modular complication and can see three data sets at a time. Would be nice if I could see one or two large sets and have some more granular control over the size of the complication data, however overall the app is worth it and being able to change the color and icons next to the displayed health data is nice.
Must have for Apple Watch!
This app keeps getting better. I originally started using HealthFace as a way to keep up with my mindfulness minutes throughout the day. With the new version it also does so much more... I can enter my weight at the gym without having my phone and other stats too really quickly and easily. If you use the Health app on iOS then I strongly recommend HealthFace as a companion.
best app for logging Health data
great app! fast and easy to use, much simpler than entering data in the native Health app. customizable, but not unnecessarily, the useful options make life easy. it could only be made better by either an added feature or a separate app by the same developers for viewing said health data. to view data on my terms, just as entering it is with this app.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 80.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.