HealthFace is the best app for recording any Health data on iPhone. And if you have an Apple Watch, the app gets even better!
* Record data quickly via the iPhone app or Apple Watch app
* Show your Health data in the widget
* Display any Health data on the Apple Watch clock face
* Customize the types of data you want to record so you can input data in only a couple of taps.
* Tap on any complication to quickly record data
* Supports all types of data from the Health app
* Quickly record your weight after standing on your scales in the morning
* If you're diabetic you can quickly record your blood glucose or insulin intake
* Quickly record your blood pressure
* Quickly record your caffeine, water or sugar intake, or any of the other dietary categories
HealthFace is the easiest way to display any data from the Health app on your Apple Watch. Data is displayed using watch face complications.
* Ability to display a goal (e.g. show your progress towards 10,000 steps)
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 17 different watch faces that support complications
* 82 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @HealthFaceApp.
An Apple Watch is not required to make use of HealthFace.
Note: Some complication positions requires Apple Watch Series 4.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
We take your privacy very seriously. Although HealthFace needs to access your Health data in order to function as advertised, your Health data remains on your iPhone and Apple Watch at all times and is never transmitted anywhere.
* Add the ability to browse by watch face, in addition to just complication position.
Thanks for using HealthFace! This is a significant update that adds support for iOS 14 and watchOS 7, including:
* The "Record" tab has been renamed to dashboard
* Each item on the dashboard looks the same as the new iOS 14 widget
* The tabs for configuring the Apple Watch / Today Extension dashboard have been removed. These locations now mirror the main dashboard
* There is now a new widget that can show a single item from the dashboard.
* After adding the widget, tap it while in jiggle mode in order to choose which health item to displayed
* Added the ability to record and view symptoms.
* There are 38 different symptoms that you can record
4. Apple Watch
* You can now configure multiple versions of each complication position
* Because of this, we've significantly changed the configuration workflow
* Now, you choose the position, then can configure 1 or more complications that can appear There
* Each complication you create is assigned a 4 character code, used to help you select the right configuration when adding it to your Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please email email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
So glad I got the bundle
If it weren’t for the bundle I probably wouldn’t have got this app, but I’m so happy I do. Its great for adding in stuff like my water intake or blood glucose after a finger stick. One thing I would absolutely love is to have graphs of all these (rather than just buttons with the current value) but side by side as they are now so you could visualize how things like your steps or blood glucose levels for the past few hours are affecting your heart rate for example
App seems to work well
The app is not the simplest to get started, but not the hardest either. You can really tailor the complication to show you any health data you like. It seems to have a lot to offer. I use the large modular complication and can see three data sets at a time. Would be nice if I could see one or two large sets and have some more granular control over the size of the complication data, however overall the app is worth it and being able to change the color and icons next to the displayed health data is nice.
Must have for Apple Watch!
This app keeps getting better. I originally started using HealthFace as a way to keep up with my mindfulness minutes throughout the day. With the new version it also does so much more... I can enter my weight at the gym without having my phone and other stats too really quickly and easily. If you use the Health app on iOS then I strongly recommend HealthFace as a companion.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 78 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.