HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch to popular fitness platforms and gives you access to advanced analysis of your fitness data with more than 50 charts.
• With HealthFit, privacy is total, no account needed. HealthFit has no user analytics tracking and has no server.
• No extra In App Purchases. No subscriptions.
SUPPORTED FITNESS PLATFORMS
Export your workouts to the following platforms:
• Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, Suunto, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, Stages Link, TrainAsONE, Tredict, Intervals.icu, Nolio.
SUPPORTED CLOUD STORAGE
• Export your workouts to .FIT and .GPX files on iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Personal OneDrive and Google Drive.
• Record your daily activity and the summary of your workouts in a Google Spreadsheet .
• Export 18 Health Metrics, such as Sleep Analysis, Active calories, step count, ...
• Sleep Analysis charts
• Visualize your heart rate zones and training load (TRIMP) of your workouts.
• Get more insight from your workouts with more than 15 charts.
• Analyse your activity in the past 12 months, from the beginning of the year and for all time.
• Eddington Number for cyclists
INTEGRATION WITH THE PHOTO LIBRARY
• Visualize the photos taken during your workouts.
• Browse through all of the photos of all your workouts on a single map or in a single thumbnail view
INTERACTIVE HEAT MAP
• Heat map which represents all the routes of all your exercises on a single map. You can long press on the heat map to select the workouts.
VELOVIEWER EXPLORER SCORE
• The Explorer Score rewards those people who explore new roads/trails rather doing the same routes.
CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORS
• Support for continuous glucose monitors connected to Apple Health: the high, the low and the average are exported daily.
• Export your daily push count to the fitness platforms which support step counts.
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
• In the detailed view of the workouts, you can now see all the VeloViewer tiles crossed during the workout
• Bug fixes.
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Apple Watch Workout Management App Out There
I run on the road, run on trails, and do peak bagging while running, and do some lifting and swimming to support my training (I do about 50 miles a week/8-12 hours of exercise). When I finally switched from a Garmin Watch to an Apple Watch 4 years ago I was disappointed in Apple’s workout metrics. They were terrible. Luckily I found this app about 3 years ago to start syncing stuff to Strava. Interestingly enough this app has turned from a synching beast to one of the best metric data sources that I check. It’s becoming my favorite go to spot to check on stuff and keep track of long term miles. And they just keep updating it and updating it and updating it! Great app for synching to your favorite online exercise site/app, and becoming the best spot to check out your miles and metrics. No qualms about this app, it’s perfect. If you’re wondering about it, you better just jump, because it’s worth it. Also, it doesn’t have any of the subscriptions, which is one of my favorite things ever. I’m just a little tired of everyone wanting my money every month.
User-friendly app and responsive support
The app was very easy to set up: A couple minutes after download to configure what data I wanted sync’d, and I was off and swimming/running. I actually spent most of my time remembering my logins for the data syncs like Strava, SmashRun, and Dropbox. :-)
For me, the key feature this app enabled was pulling activity data off my AppleWatch+iPhone into a storage sync of my choice. Without it, I had to get multiple activity apps for the variety of workouts I do (e.g., Strava doesn’t track swimming). HealthFit simplifies things for me in the background, with very prompt synchronizations (feels like seconds between when I wake up my phone, to when I get notified of sync completion).
When the start time of my activities uploaded to Strava didn’t look right, and I reached out to support, Stèphane was very responsive and helpful in chasing down the cause, which turned to be Strava not using time zone information. Stèphane even went out of her way to share potential solutions Strava-side. This demonstrated the developer’s dedication and passion for the success of this app!
Easy to use and responsive customer service
I’ve enjoyed working out utilizing a couple of Garmin devices for about 4 years. My wife got me an Apple Watch 3 recently, which I’ve enjoyed, but was disappointed that I couldn’t see my workout data on Garmin Connect (GC) as it would not sync over automatically from my AW3 to GC. So I found myself using the Garmin devices for working out and the AW3 for the rest of my day.....not really utilizing the AW3 as much as I’d like.
I read a review of HealthFit online and how it can aid in transferring files to GC in an easy manner. I reached out to the developer of HealthFit as to how I would move AW3 workouts to GC. First, she responded back soooo quickly, even though I told her in my initial message that would not be necessary. Second, she provided step-by-step, easy to follow instructions, going so far as to include some pictures to help with the instructions! So helpful! I’m a fan!
This app now has me using my AW3 to its fullest potential (or at least as I want to fully use it).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stephane Lizeray
- 32.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.