The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 30 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* Create custom exercises
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Create custom workouts
* Plays workout music (requires Apple Music subscription)
* Saves workouts to the Health app
* View your workout history
* Syncs your data across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV
* Widgets (requires iOS 14+)
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Streaks Workout 5.1.5:
* Various performance improvements
* Improvements to data sync
Streaks Workout 5.1:
* Added: Ability to duplicate workouts
* Added: Long press options on workouts
* Added: Ability to set number of repeats for a custom workout
* Added: Ability to set custom duration for random workouts
* Added: Ability to choose between short/medium/long sets for random workouts
* Added: Ability to set maximum number of exercises for random workouts. In other words, you can add 10 exercises and set it so only 6 of those are used for any single workout.
* Added: Icon to workouts to indicate if they are random or repeat
* Added: UI tweaks to Apple Watch app
* Added: Icons: weight plate, exercise bike
* Fixed: Custom workout changes may be lost if scrolling before saving
* Fixed: Issues relating to showing active workouts from other devices on Apple Watch
* Fixed: Layout improvements on 41mm and 45mm Apple Watch sizes
Thanks for using Streaks Workout! If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app, needs one thing
This app is great, and keeps me motivated to workout every day to get as many streaks as possible. It uses body weight exercises for you to do at home and picks 6 random exercises for you to do that works out the entire body. It’s an organized and clean app that I’ve loved using so far.
The only thing I wish this app had was a 30 second break between each workout so that I can get prepared for the next workout in line. There are times where I am on the floor doing crunches, and the next workout would be a standing workout, and then the workout following would be a sit-down exercise once again. There’s no break in between exercises so I have to pause the app to get ready and then start it again, which can be a bit frustrating when you’re trying to have a smooth workout. Especially when my body is sore, it takes me a moment to switch to the next workout because I have to move slowly from how much I’m hurting (a good hurt!).
If there’s any way to add a function like this I would definitely use it! Otherwise, I love this app!
Good but needs some serious tweaks
I like this app because it has relatively “short” workouts and motivates you to do it everyday. Having said that, I have quite a few problems with the app. First up, it lists the different workouts by the length of the time it’ll take. It would be much better to list the workouts by the amount of exercises you’ll do. The first time I used this app, I thought I could sneak in a 12 minute workout before going to work, and quickly realized that I wasn’t going to actually complete the workout within these 12 minutes. The workout actually takes me between 15 to 18 minutes to complete. Secondly, the app randomizes the sequence of exercises which, in some cases, is not good. For instance, I can’t do a 20 second plank followed by a 25 second plank. I also don’t like having to do situps followed by squats followed by situps...all this getting up and laying back down is frustrating. Lastly, for the exercises like planks and wall-sits, the app gives you about 2 seconds to get in position before it starts the countdown, and that’s just not enough time especially if the precious exercise had me in a completely different position. So, while the app is helpful in getting me moving everyday, it also frustrates me quite often.
Providing Great Workout Routines (& Pain)
It is actually kind of funny how this one little app motivates me to keep at it. Although I can never complete the Routines in the Recommended Time as indicated by the different workout tiers, the app never scolds me either saying "Hey Buddy, you're a little slow." For that, I am grateful!
I do need to give a little warning to those wondering if this app is for you. It is definitely not scared to throw in a few rounds of "Burpees" just for the heck of it or ask the user to do multiple "Low Stance Jacks" in a row. There have been quite a few workouts where I complete a round of "Burpees" just so that the app can ask for another set of "Burpees" right after the other. At that point, I just stare back at the app and think to myself that "I need a breather before I tackle that one buddy."
My recommendation is to ease into this app and make it a part of your daily exercise routine. Just be prepared to feel a little beat up afterwards once you get through a set or two.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 110.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.