Record outgoing & incoming calls in a few taps and access conversations anywhere, anytime! Try a free trial with all features available. No more lies! Great for business!
Here are the main features of our call-recording app:
• Record incoming calls in one tap
• Record outgoing calls just as easily
• Save and access the records
• Play and share your recordings
• Enjoy the one-tap interface
• Record as many conversations as you need
• Refer to any issues to our awesome customer service
Save Your Time & Effort
Record phone calls in one tap for later use with iCall. Our phone call recording app will be extremely useful for business people, teachers, as well as anyone who want to save important information.
How to record phone calls on your phone? Open our app, press the "Record" button and carry on the conversation as usual. After the call ends, you can access the recording, replay it, and send to another app and more.
Catch the Moment
You can record both outgoing and incoming calls with iCall for later usage. Save important business agreements and genius ideas that pop up during a conversation. Record sweet moments with your loved ones to enjoy them later.
Download now, and see how iCall will transform your communication.
Call Recorder iCall uses your carrier's conference call feature to record conversations.
Pro Upgrade Features:
• Recording incoming calls
• Recording outgoing calls
• Unlimited duration of calls
• Share and manage your calls
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
– 1-week subscription with a 3-day trial version
– 1-month subscription
– Annual subscription
Information about subscription auto-renewal:
• Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The user can manage subscriptions and turn auto-renewal off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Added Chinese localization
– Added Spain and Republic of Korea phone numbers
– Improvements and bug fixes
Thank you for using iCall! Stay tuned for more updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I got this because I had a very important series of phone calls I needed to record, in the next few weeks, without having to use an external recording device. I did a short (25 second) test call to be sure it worked. Shortly later, I answered the incoming call and proceeded to call into the number, then merge the calls. All seemed well... until the end of the 38 minute call! I opened the app to listen to the recording and was utterly aghast to find out the app stopped recording after only 25 seconds!! Throughout the call I had my screen on, and I could see the two calls, and I do not recall seeing the call drop. There is no explanation as to why this app failed! Thankfully there was a 3-day free trial; and I will not be charged for this!!
PLEASE do not waste your money!
Doesn’t Work and Cancel on Apple
If you cancel your subscription from their app it doesn’t actually cancel it. (Reporting to BBB.) Being that it’s $40/mo it’s worth getting it does ASAP. I did the 3 day free trial and as it was “recording” the quality of the phone call was horrible. Clicking and cutting out, etc, but it was a very important call so I figured eh, it was worth it. After the call ended I went back to open and listen to part of it and it tells me I have no recordings. Wow! I canceled the 3-day free trial on the app (thought I did) and just noticed this morning that I was billed for it a SECOND week. I guess I missed it last week. I paid $20 to these people. For an app that doesn’t even work. It’s legit fraud.
I like the app for the most part. But I have not found a way to delete recordings from my phone once I no longer need them. Also, if I make an outgoing call and the conversation takes a turn for the worst there is no way to start the recording. I have to engage the app before dialing the call. Not always the best choice. I wish the FAQ had more information on using the app. But at least it does it’s job and recording.
- APPITATE LLC
- 118.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 APPITATE LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Call Recordings $14.99
- Unlimited Call Recordings $99.99
- Unlimited Call Recordings $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.