You own your fitness. Set a goal and track your progress. Track your steps, BMI, calories and glucose. Please leave a review so we know what's in your mind.
Please e-mail at email@example.com, if you have a question or difficulty using the app. We appreciate your feedback and reviews.
HealthGoal360 helps people of all walks of life to keep health and fitness their number one priority. It is designed in a way that is intuitive and easy to use and is a ‘one-stop shop’ for tracking steps, calories burned, calories consumed, and blood glucose. Whether a user suffers from diabetes/pre-diabetes/gestational diabetes and needs a better way to manage it or just wants to be their best selves through staying physically fit, this app is for them. It helps people to fit fitness into their busy schedules. The app includes a step tracker to help people while running, cycling, and walking. Don't shoot the breeze, just keep moving.
The app automatically tracks your walks, runs and bicycle rides. No need of start and stop, just keep the phone in your pocket or bag. The summary dashboard screen will provide you with key information such as total steps from walking, cycling & running, calories burned from steps, and calories consumed. This information is available for the last 7 days. Just use the forward and backward arrows to navigate through the 7 days of data. It's a breeze to use. The daily summary include totals steps, floors ascended, floors descended, distance, steps from walking, steps from cycling and steps from running. The weekly summary will show you a graph with 7 days of data to monitor your weekly progress.
Healthgoal360's diabetes/blood glucose tracker is one the easiest and most intuitive diabetes/blood glucose tracker for iOS. If you are a diabetes/pre-diabetes/gestational diabetes patient, Healthgoal360 helps track your blood glucose, calories consumed and calories burned from steps. It's a great free tool for improving your diet and losing weight. The free blood glucose tracker helps diabetes type 1, type 2 , pre-diabetes, and gestational diabetes patients for storing and monitoring their blood glucose and calories data. The healthgoal360 website helps them track additional activities, medication and lab results with A1C1 information.
At Healthgoal360 our main goal is allowing people to live their healthiest lifestyles. We focus on living a one's best life, as when one takes care of their fitness/diabetes self care needs, they are less likely to have health-related issues in the future - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It’s a proven fact that keeping a journal of what you eat is the most effective way of managing your calories intake and weight loss goals. The log could also be used to spot any eating disorders.
- FREE - Sign up with confidence. No strings attached or no upgrade needed.
- Diabetes and wellness app for people of all walks of life to keep health their number one priority
- Steps, Not Minutes: How many minutes you moved in our view is less important than how many steps you took. Keep tracking your steps and not your minutes. Move more and eat healthy.
- We are human and we need inspiration. Seeing a diary of what you eat every day is a source of inspiration for your weight management goals. Healthgoal360's in-built food database has a large collection of food. If you do not see a food on the list, let's know, we will add that for you.
- Built-in pedometer - iPhone 5s, 6, 6s, 6+ and 6s+ users can track steps right from their phone. No other tracking devices needed.
- Daily total steps, steps from walking, steps from running, steps from cycling, floors ascended, floor descended and distance. weekly calories and steps trends.
- Quick and easy blood glucose tracker/log. Several labels for readings supported.
- Daily and monthly blood glucose charts. Multiple charts to help you understand the trends.
- Store your A1C1 reports and track your medication(website only). Healthgoal360 website is a comprehensive internet diary for tracking your medication, activities, lifestyle, lab reports and numerous other functions.
- Apple Watch
- iOS 13 dark mode support
- Fix for login Issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Happy with it except…..
Can’t figure out how to sync my Apple Watch with the app. Love the idea of having glucose readings included on this so everything I need is in one place. App does freeze up sporadically. Also even when I have phone with me, my steps don’t seem to mirror my Apple watch.
All Is Great, But..
The only problem I have is that every time I go to see my BMI, the app crashes. But other than that, this app is great.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. What is your iOS version? Are you using an iPad or iPhone? What series is your iPhone 5, 6 or 7? Would you be able to provide a screen shot of the crash?Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again for downloading our app and letting us know this issue.
Needs barcode reader
It’s a pretty nice app. But it would be better if when you log your food there was the option to scan the barcode so it already knows the portions and calories for that food. Also being able to add the calories for protein powders and stuff
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Healthgoal360 LLC,
- 193.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Healthgoal360 LLC