You can now back add drinks! So if you forgot to log those last 2 glasses of water from the day before, just move to the previous day and add the drinks where you usually do.
Love Calorie Mama? Leave us a review! Questions? Feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
To delete a food item added that you didn't eat, slide it to the left, and it says delete, click it.
A lot of reviews suggest you add this feature but it's already on it or atleast since the last 40 days that's how long I've used it.
I love this app, so far it is the best counter ever!
1- if we could pre prep future meals- next day, next week , month etc
I stay up to midnight sometimes to plan my daily meals( that's I know you can delete as I swipe depending on the macro intake versus calories
2- Also if you would include the macro calorie breakdown of the extra calories from working out example; if you eat your dci of 1250 but still have 250 calories from burned exercise, it just says over your daily limit in the protein fat carb gram page instead of increasing in each area( if you chose to eat those burned calories this would be helpful)
3- after a month if it made suggestions on what foods or p, c, fat to decrease to increase weight lose based on how much you've lost or haven't lost from the previous month.
I love this app it's very good!
Developer Response ,
Hi @74sandee, thanks for leaving us a review and providing us with your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our app! We have gone ahead and added your suggestions to our user feedback list to consider for future updates.
Thanks again and have a nice day!
Awkward and difficult to use.
I’ve been using the premium version of this app for a little less than a month and I have to say I hate it. Entering in my daily meals is cumbersome and the database itself is often inaccurate. The camera feature (which is one of the main reasons I chose this app) rarely works and is worthless. For instance, when I took a picture of mashed potatoes the app suggested they were a plate of cauliflower. Arugula salad was green beans. Whole meal pictures are worse. There are also things that are irritating with the app. Like constantly seeing an ad for Argus’ scale even though I have a premium account. The camera screen blocking out the menu buttons when first starting the app, and even the included recipes are junk.
Lastly, be very careful when purchasing a subscription with this company. I chose the 1 year subscription and immediately hated the app. Apple would not refund my money even though Argus’ terms state I had 14 days to change my mind. Once you subscribe you’re stuck.
There are much better apps with more accurate and user friendly databases. I suggest you avoid Argus with a ten foot pole.
Love this app!
Great app! It is very user friendly and helps with eating healthy and exercising. I just have a few suggestions for the developers:
1) when first starting the app, I do not like being automatically taken to the camera. I kjow that's the biggest feature for this app, but I honestly don't think people use the app to take a pictures of their food more than they do all the other features
2) when you buy the subscription and are able to get a custom meal plan made for you, I think you should let the user know what is considered a serving. I am looking at a meal right now that requires 6 pieces of bread but says the meal is 160 calories. Now I'm don't work for the FDA, but something is off about that lol.
3) can you please add a section where we can put our cardio work outs in manually? I do Daily Burn which is a home exercise program and I know exactly how many calories I burned but don't know where to put it. Should I put it under jump rope? Idk lol
4) also can you please add snack suggestions. Right now I'm looking at meal plan where breakfast, lunch, and dinner are only 800
calories to total but my total budget 1400, so now what do I eat? Lol
- Azumio Inc.
- 185.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Azumio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $29.99
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.