◉ Renewal in 2017 ◉
Turn your false starts into works of art!
"Camera 4 Line Art" is the App that's quick on the draw, letting you create drawings from your photos with the click of a button. Give friends, pets and locations that hand-drawn look in seconds using our intuitive interface.
Using this App it's easy to make striking black and white or color line-art drawings for you to save and share.
Make fine adjustments using the line thickness and volume slider bars, and create beautiful drawings with ease.
= FEATURES =
- Adjusting the amount of lines
- Adjusting the line thickness
- Line art and the Posterize color background
- Supports both the white and black background
- Supports colored lines with black background
- Supports image selection from saved images and camera
** NOTE **
- This app supports iOS8 later. Earlier versions are not compatible.
- The maximum stored size is 1440x1440
- URL scheme : c4la
Sample images created with this app can be found on Flickr or Instagram.
Thank you for reading.
Renewal the C4LA !
Features added are ...
- Supports lines and color artistic background
- Adjusting the color of layer image
- Supports anti-aliasing
- Supports larger image size (1440x1440 max)
- New Icon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don't understand people disliking this app. Maybe they have an inferior phone or don't know how to use this app to best effect. I have the iPhone 4 and I think this is a FANTASTIC app. As someone else said, when used in combination with other apps you can produce some truly remarkable images. I LOVE THIS APP! Ignore the haters
C4LA 4 - E-V-E-R !!!
I had this on my first iPod Touch . . . tried to find it on the App Store but no luck so I tried the WWW and found it . . . on the App Store . . . a simplistic application . . . no frills just line art . . . I wish the developers would do an upgraded "Plus" version and charge $2.99 so I could get rid of the ads . . .
The tracing I was looking for!
Makes clean lines and great to be able to adjust the line thickness. If anyone has problems with app crashing, turn your phone off and on to clear the memory.
The developer, darjjeelling, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.