Do you mind ur followers on Twitter?
This app is the easiest way to detect your followers on Twitter!! :D
+ Easy and easy operation
+ Multiple accounts
+ Recommended user features
+ All features are FREE
( user's voice )
* Just what I was looking for
* Best twitter followers/unfollowers app - I'm actually surprised
* Fantastic app - A good constructed app that does not interfere with your twitter app
- Unfollow/Block the people who unfollowed you recently
- Unfollow the people you follow but not follow back
- Follow the people who are following you but you do not follow yet
- New followers
- Recommended users
- Blocked users
- Colorful Icons change
- Follow users from keyword searching
- Multiple accounts
- Special member -register your precious followers
- Sort the list by the count of tweets
- Sort the list by the count of favorites
- Sort the list by the count of followers and followings
- Sort the list by the time of last tweet
- Sort the list by the time of you follow/followed
- Sort the list by the protected(secret) users
- Keyword search and follow all the searched users
- Check the profile of followers
- Safe protection for excess access to twitter
- Tweet your management etc. report
- Jump to Twitter App
- History graph
- Daily Report
- Support Mute feature
- Multi design(Ninja/Cat/Dog/Cony etc.)
- URL Scheme("followtool" or "followcheck")
- iPhoneX later supports
and many other features...
- If you always get Fetch errors, delete your account on this app and add it again.
- If you don't launch this app for more than 5 days, the list of people who unfollowed you and the new followers is not created correctly.
-Addition and deletion of the account can not be with this app. Go to the iPhone's settings / Twitter.
-This app may become unavailable suddenly because of Twitter inc.'s circumstances.
-This product uses the Twitter API but is not endorsed or certified by Twitter.
- If you have over 75,000 followers+followings, this app cannot work well because of the limits of TwitterAPI.
If you have any questions or requests, please visit the official website or official Twitter account.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
app crashes and lots of ads
The concept of the app is great, the features are phenomenal, and the fact that all of it is free is amazing in itself. A major downside of this app are the ads. There are so many that pop up, and I get so frustrated by seeing so many of them back to back. There are so many ad pop-ups that the app crashes. I was able to mass unfollow users twice before the app crashed and it isn’t working correctly anymore because there are so many ads. It would be fine if there were still ads but not where they actually pop up so much, because they take you out of the actual app and raise the chance of crashes. Please fix this.
It crashes constantly when I use it! 5 stars for all the features and it’s usefulness. 1 star for the crashes!
Update: Nice update with the far better background. The son of a gun still crashes constantly though!
Perfect twitter tool
I’m giving this app 5 stars. The app does crash a lot and ads do tend to play sounds sometimes even if the app is in the background. Above all that, you have to realize something. It’s Free!!!!!
All other services charge you monthly fees now. Which I don’t approve of if you aren’t going to use the service every day of your life. This one is for small Twitter management which is perfect for most casual social media heads.
Heres the work around for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR users that don’t see their account after logging into twitter. Sign in, close that app, go into app again. Really simple. Never had this problem before but it’s not an issue.
Hope that the developer can make a paid version to remove ads and also fix the random crashes when unfollowing up to 500 people.
- Takenori Asami
- 41.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © darjjeelling
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.