Scan the world, draw plans and measure like never before!
This app uses the latest augmented reality technology to create floorplans in real time:
1. You just scan your surroundings with your device camera.
2. The 3D scanner only needs a few seconds to digitalize a room or a few minutes to modelize a large flat or a house.
3. Once the scanning done, you simply add measuring points to measure any distance, length, surface or area.
4. You can export the plan with all measurements in pdf format, in order to share it in one click.
With this AR tool, you no longer need a tape measure or a laser meter to measure your home, flat, garden, courtyard...
- you can measure in metric (meters, centimeters, square meters...) or imperial units (yards, feet, square feet, inches...)
- all calculations are done securely on your device, no internet connection is required
- the distances are measured horizontally
- the accuracy is not guaranteed
- this app uses ARKit and requires a LIDAR scanner which is available on iPhone 12/13 Pro, iPhone 12/13 Pro Max or 2020/2021 iPad Pro
3D Scanner Premium =
+ Unlock measurements
+ Sharing + PDF export
+ Access saved plans
+ Remove ads
+ 3D Rendering .obj
3D Scanner Premium is a recurring subscription. You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by going to your account settings on the App Store. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
We fixed a bug that could crash the app when clicking the navigation back button
Ratings and Reviews
Subscription? Oh…wait…THIS THING IS AWESOME!
My first thought was “ugh….another subscription based app.”
But after using it to easily and quickly measure and display measurement data for a garden bed we’re installing, I’m won over! What would have taken 5~10 minutes of laying a tape measure, drafting out rough sketch, and then manually calculating dimensions, took me a minute or two.
I get accurate measurements simply by walking over the bed, and I can the send those measurements on to others! And due to it being a complete picture of the land, it made planning our garden bed SO simple!
$25 for a tool this handy, per year, is worth it in my books. I’ve spent far more than that on laser measuring devices which take way more time than this app did.
I was able to scan a room without subscribing. However I was not able to preview it. Why would I dare to subscribe to something that I don’t know works? There are many similar apps. At least those app devs have shown that they do not do what I’m looking for. This has potential but really needs to prove it before telling users to subscribe. I need to test and CONFORM measurements and other features actually works and isn’t singing made up, gimmicky and inaccurate - before I subscribe.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tasmanic Editions
- 84.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Tasmanic Editions
- In-App Purchases
- 3D Scanner Premium $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.