The definitive, all-inclusive bike app that freely provides everything needed effortlessly and immediately. See eco benefits, schedule service, find fit details, register a warranty, and enjoy on-the-fly metrics all in one intuitive, straightforward interface.
HASSLE-FREE TRACKING. Pedal bike, begin tracking. By pairing your Cannondale’s integrated Wheel Sensor (Model Year 2019 onward), there’s no need to press ‘Start,’ just get moving and your journey has begun.
SERVICE MADE EASIER. Connect with your favorite local dealer for service with the App’s assistance—beyond that, get helpful reminders based on mileage to keep your Cannondale running flawlessly.
FOOLPROOF MEMORY. Store multiple bikes’ important details conveniently within the Garage feature of the App—forget your pedal-to-saddle measurement when reassembling on a road trip? No sweat, the App’s got all the details with room for multiple bikes.
BIKES ARE BETTER. See the positive impact you and the Cannondale community are creating through gallons of gas saved, CO2 emissions reduced, and miles pedaled.
AUTOMATIC WARRANTY. Activate your generous warranty with the simple scan of a barcode when using the App.
HEALTH ENABLED. Integrates with HealthKit and uses your Health profile information to provide more accurate calorie estimation.
Download the free Cannondale App now and join the burgeoning movement of cyclists taking charge of riding. Connect to make a difference.
We are constantly making improvements to the Cannondale App.
What's new in 1.5.3:
- Eco Footprint now shows metric units
- Rides appear on activity chart immediately after syncing
- Various bug fixes
Recently added in 1.5.0:
- Manual Sync Button: At any time you can tap on the Manual Sync Button in your Activity Log to sync and view your rides. This includes syncing immediately after you finish your ride, so you don’t need to wait 5 minutes to see your ride anymore.
- Bike Name on Ride Screen: Now the Ride Screen displays the name of your bike when it is connected. Tap your bike name to easily switch between bikes if you have more than one.
Use the Help button in the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not seeing sensor
I have a new SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod and the app will not see the sensor and keep track of mileage or hours do that I can keep maintenance on track as intended. I do love all the other features such as keeping bike fit information and the manuals.
Called Cannondale about the sensor issue and was told it is a know issue that should have been fixed with this last update but it was not.
If they can get that fixed it will be 5 star app.
Very good, but a few minor issues.
My wife and I recently bought two Treadwell 2’s that came with the wheel sensors. The app was really easy to install and use. I’ve really enjoyed using it and find it to be a good motivator. Unfortunately, my wife has had issues with hers. First, the app recognized her bike as the wrong model, color and size. Next, the app recognizes her sensor, but it refuses to record any data. I don’t know that either of these issues are problems with the app itself. My bike shop was able to get the data issue fixed. We’re still working on the other issue.
I’ve notice a few minor issues when using the app:
1) About one out of every 10 rides seems to get lost and never shows up in the ride list.
2) The bar graph that shows total miles ridden per day seems to be using UTC time rather than local time. Evening rides always show up in the bar for the following day.
My only other comment would be that I’d like to see more integration with the health/activity apps. For example, a ride should be added to my daily exercise tally. This omission is the only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars.
Otherwise, great app!
As others mentioned, this app is just a waste of time. Nothing accurate about it. Data isn’t uploaded until some later ride, graphs don’t show, no service history, and on and on. Partnering with Garmin is a terrible idea, and this tech screams Garmin and their bugs.
- Cycling Sports Group Inc.
- 49 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.