Simple and convenient driving recorder software for iPhone!
TripREC, a kind of video recording software, is specially designed for drivers and people who are crazy for traveling. It can not only make your iPhone suddenly work as a powerful video recorder, but also record important information such as your vehicle routing, location, mileage and speed and so on.
Over 400,000 users have downloaded 「TripREC」，thank you !
- Display of real-time map, track, speed and mileage etc.
- Multiple video resolutions available.
- Loop recording available, no worry about that your phone memory may be full.
- Automatically saving video and automatically video recovery available in case of “Call” interruption or after call finishing.
- To detect the vehicle driving conditions anomaly and can turn on the automatically saving video after an abnormal brake.
- Able to turn off the phone screen in the process of recording.
- Able to play background music in the process of recording.
- Map display on/off switch available.
- “Mute” shooting available.
- iPhone flash available.
- The camera “fixed focus” available
- Simple and convenient for the video and road inquiry.
- Multiple video export modes: camera roll, Email, Wi-Fi and iTunes etc..
- Exported video important information including time, speed and location etc..
- Able to export KML format line and be viewed via Google Map software.
adapt to iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what i needed.
Does exactly what it says it does. I drive a Ford one-ton so the acceleration sensor is off. I can start & stop recording as i wish and save a 90 second loop several times a trip.
Update. I’ve had the app for a few weeks and have no problems at all. Love this thing!
One suggestion: make the Record button Bright Green or Bright Yellow instead of dingy gray when not recording. It is easier to see.
Would be great!
I purchased this with high hopes. It does a great job of recording, however it will not save to albums or from my PC? I have emailed the developer with this problem and would look into this for me. In reading previous updates, this supposedly was fixed?? It is useless without being able to save recordings! I will upgrade my rating if it works as advertised.
Update: I now have everything working great! Thanks to Sean Dong for all the help. He responded right away to find the problem. I needed to set my phone to let the App work as designed.
I tried the app. After a test run trip, about 10 miles l tried to view my trip the recording kept flipping on me and played upside down. Wasn’t able to fix the problem
- ZhengXuan Dong
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Dong Zheng Xuan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.