Build a better collection with better insights
The Most Accurate Sports Card Data
Track and grow your collection with comprehensive analytics and value estimations for millions of cards, including sales data from 14 platforms.
Browse for free, or take your game to the next level with Card Ladder Pro.
• Search card values and statistics of our verified cards
• Read daily hobby news, content, and headlines
• Browse daily sales recaps
• Follow the Card Ladder Index daily
• Buy cards from several marketplaces including PWCC, eBay and MySlabs
Card Ladder Pro Features
• All the FREE Features.
• Add any card to your collection with accurate value estimates
• Track the value of your whole collection
• View all-time sales history from every marketplace
• Advanced value estimation for millions of cards
• Track player market performances
• Configure price alerts
• Follow the population growth of all cards
• Customize your own dashboard
• Advanced searching, filtering and sorting
• In-depth comparisons of multiple cards
• Search private collections of other members
...and so much more!
Love Card Ladder?
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cardladder/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CardLadder
Card Ladder is coming with several new updates today!
1. Smoother scrolling of lists, better performance
2. Smoother navigation around the app, faster loading and clicking. Smoother animations.
3. Sales history date filter, you can now filter sales between two dates which lets you, for example, sort all the Goldin sales by price from this last month.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent! A Must Add App for all Sports Card Collectors
The Card Ladder app provides a fantastic user experience that rivals or even surpasses that of the desktop web based version of the tool. Whether it’s checking out which cards are trending on the ladder, researching prices and comparing cards via the compare tool, tracking the value of my collection, or exploring high quality content promoted on the platform, Card Ladder is an essential part of my hobby experience and the iOS app improves my access to all these features tenfold. With the growth of the hobby and the related rise in sports cards prices, we need a company that helps collectors to understand the macro and micro aspects of the sports card market and Card Ladder does exactly that. Fantastic job and credit to all at the Card Ladder team!
Best sports card app on the market
Cardladder is the single most valuable tool for anyone interested in sports cards today — from veteran collectors to new investors trying to learn about the space. This app serves as an all-in-one price guide, news source, card Wikipedia, and collection monitoring software with an attractive and intuitive UI.
Input the cards you own into a virtual collection and watch their value increase in real time. Monitor the sales histories of cards you’re interested in. Stay tuned in to the Hobby’s most influential voices. And more.
Forget about outdated message boards and printed price guides, Cardladder is your one-stop-shop for everything sports cards. Built by collectors, for collectors.
A+ Sports Card Hobby Asset
A welcomed addition to the already user friendly Card Ladder website. The insight and data is on point and user friendly. The free features are helpful for hobbyists ranging from beginners to the most experienced. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose. Once you use it a couple of times I’m sure you will want to upgrade to a Pro account. The best way to help the hobby grow is to support the people doing positive things for everybody. This app is that and the people of Card Ladder are them. -Frank LISC
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ladder Studios, Inc.
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Card Ladder, 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Card Ladder PRO Monthly $14.99
- Card Ladder PRO Yearly $149.99