We love index cards. We use them a lot.
They are a versatile and surprisingly powerful tool for all kinds of tasks. From brainstorming or flash cards, to storyboarding and planning entire projects, they have a place in your workflow.
Cardflow captures the ease and flexibility of paper index cards and brings that experience to the iPad.
Jot down ideas or sketch diagrams on cards and arrange them on a large board.
Use cards to capture individual ideas, sketch diagrams, or type detailed notes.
Turbocharge your workflow today! Have all the fun of using index cards, without the forest-pulping guilt of paper.
Cardflow is perfect for:
+ Storyboards for videos or movies
+ Studying for an exam
+ Learning a new language
+ Writing the plot for a novel or book
+ Organizing weddings, parties, and other events
+ Corporate training
+ Project management
+ Agile, Scrum, and other methodologies
+ Group brainstorming
+ Writing your daily goals and to-dos
+ And much more!
TRY CARDFLOW FOR FREE!
To make it easy to see how well Cardflow fits into your workflow, we've decided to make the Standard Edition of Cardflow absolutely free. You can upgrade at any time to Cardflow+ for more features and to support our work.
Thanks so much,
-- The App Makers @ Qrayon
+ Options to toggle 2-finger flip and 3-finger magic arrange gestures
Ratings and Reviews
This app has the basics that I am looking for. However I wish that I could zoom out to see all my flash cards on my board. However for some reason there is a limit to how wide a view there is. Also I wish there was an attached extension that would allow me to go through the flash cards like quizlet. Lastly I wish you could have certain sections on a flash card board that when you go through them it stays in that section. Instead of just going to the right like you’re reading the flash cards on a page. In the end, I do admit that it is perfect for making flashcards with your stylus. However when it comes to studying the flash cards, there is a lot of work that could be done to the app.
Good idea, lacking useful features and innovation
I really like the idea of handwriting Flashcards; however, this program is almost useless due to the lack of useful features and very not intuitive to use. My recommendations for future improvements are below:
1. Don't reinvent the wheel. Go get ideas from other flash card apps and combine useful features and get rid of useless ones. Some useful features are:
- easy to use menu (use common sense and use beta testers for feedback)
- handwriting feature with different pen styles and colors
- accessibilities to writing panel and tools (see Notability and similar note taking apps)
- quiz mode, flash card mode, matching, fill in the blank (see Quizlet and similar apps)
2. Full version costs too much for such a poor app. Perhaps with serious improvements. Unless you can make it better than all others on the market, or combine key features, it's really not worth downloading.
3. I'm tired writing recommendations. Look around at other similar apps before wasting time making new ones.
Good luck and hope to see some future improvements.
This app has great potential, I really like the layout-it’s logical. That being said, the functionality isn’t as smooth as what I’d expect for an Apple app. My biggest gripe is the way I constantly move cards without intending to because of how the app is setup.
Suggestion, in order to move a card, make us long press for almost a full second, or, make it a toggle button to enable moving the cards around.
The current implementation is horrible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.