With CardGenie you can easily keep track of your entire sports card collection including Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Golf, Pokemon, UFC, Nascar, and Hockey cards. Keep digital copies of all your cards so you can access them anytime and check player stats, eBay completed sales, PSA population reports, and much more!
With this latest version we added a Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Pokemon, and Football Card Price index tracker that helps see if the market is moving up or down and tracks weekly movement. For more information on how the index works check out our tutorial on youtube! We also recently added the ability to export your collection to excel and built a full profit tracker to keep track of your sales and percent return. Why are you waiting? Start making money investing in Sports Cards today!!
I'm an avid collector and developed this to be a tool to get the most out of your collection. If you have any feature requests please send them in and we will do our best to implement them!
Added sort by recently added
Added button to Restore Purchases for Premium subscription
Improved Quick-Add functionality to remove dupes
Added more research analytical tools-player stats, player projections, player news-Look for the book icon
Added links to check StarStock sales
More bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only 100 cards???
I bought this app because I was happy to finally have a way to upload my collection and keep track of pricing. The process is long and tedious but if you enjoy your collection like I do, that won’t be an issue. My biggest complaint, and it’s a major one, is after adding cards for a few days I noticed that the overall worth of my collection was dropping with every card I entered. The reason was that after 100 cards it removes one for every new card you add! No collector I know only has 100 cards!! This is a MAJOR disappointment and problem! Please address this in a future update and I’ll change my review. So glad I didn’t recommend to other collectors in the Facebook card collecting groups I’m in.
Update: Recent update fixed the issue with putting in any new cards over 100 and it removing already uploaded cards. I’m totally satisfied with this app and can’t wait for what the future holds as far as updates and additions. Thanks for the quick response and fix. Great job.
Developer Response ,
We do not limit the number of cards you can add but it does appear the server was limiting returning more than 100 results. You can continue to add more cards and they are being saved. I am putting in a hotfix to address this and all your cards and cost will be correct when it is applied. Thank you for the feedback!!
So far, I love it. It’s nearly everything I was looking for in a card collecting app.
There’s few things I would add or change to make it perfect:
1. Don’t make card number mandatory. I’ve noticed this is added to the ebay past sales search bar, limiting the results to those with card numbers in the title and hindering the results.
2. Make the Brand of card field editable from the add new card screen. Right now, you can edit but you have to add the card and go back into edit to customize card brand.
3. Add back picture of card.
4. Add a field on the home screen, above or below the cost of collection, that averages the last ebay sales of your collection and gives an estimated value. The estimated value can also be an info field of each card. If there’s only one past sale, USE IT! Don’t just return nothing.
5. Add community forum, complete with a friends list, where collectors can chat, trade, sell, etc. A cool feature of this would be to allow friends access to view your collection.
Right now this app is a 4 star for me. Add those 5 things and it’ll be perfect. It’s well worth the $4 right now but with those additions, I would’ve GLADLY paid $20+
All in all, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! This app is leading the way in card collecting.
This app is almost exactly what I am looking for. The only thing I would try to do is it to somehow take the average of let’s say the last 3 comps on your card and automatically update the current value of the card.
The other thing I would like to see is a graph of the current value of my collection as it increases or decreases with the current comps. Think of like a stock trading app. I would like to see the gains and losses of my portfolio as the market increases/decreases. Don’t know if this is feasible but would be awesome!
A couple improvements that could be made:
- It only shows pop report for PSA and not BGS, which would be nice.
- Be able to search for your friends and view their collections would be cool
- Automatic price adjustments
- Grading service = BGS instead of Beckett because when you do the search it says “Beckett 9.5” instead of “BGS 9.5”
- “Cost” when inputting a new card is irrelevant. Should be “value”. Unless there are charts showing cost vs value. I would like to see total value of my collection opposed to cost
Other than that, this is exactly what I’m looking for. Great app overall!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brian Rabe
- 19.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tipsy Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CardGeniePro Premium Access $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.