Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate every five minutes—Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
The Cardiogram native Watch app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts that shows minutes in each heart rate zone, and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can even invite friends who don't own an Apple Watch—this feature is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• The new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends.
Cardiogram is compatible with all Apple Watch models, including Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Series 3. Cardiogram also works with all Garmin devices with a heart rate sensor, including many of the latest fēnix, Forerunner, and vívo series devices.
Best of all, Cardiogram is free!
Members looking for advanced sharing features can subscribe to Cardiogram Premium, which gives you access to:
• Share with Family - Allow up to 2 family members to remotely monitor your Cardiogram data and receive insights about your health. This is helpful for keeping an extra eye on your loved one.
• Share with Doctor - Export your Cardiogram data into a PDF that you can print out and show your doctor.
• Premium Support - If you have any questions or issues with the Cardiogram app, your support requests will be prioritized and we'll respond to you within 24 hrs.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• 1-month subscription: $14.99 / mth.
• 6-month subscription: $69.99 ($11.67 / mth).
• 12-month subscription: $99.99 ($8.33 / mth).
Terms of Service: https://cardiogr.am/terms
Cardiogram is now compatible with WearOS watches paired with an iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
Back in Business!
My previous review was “Very Disappointed” because of issues noted below. I’m happy to report that the data issues I had with the app have been resolved and the app is again monitoring my heart rate. I depend on the Cardiogram app as it gives me data that is critical in managing my Afib. I even showed results to my Cardiologist and medication was altered accordingly. Thank you!
Further to my earlier Review (see below), now the message indicates they’ve been adding capacity all weekend and their systems are processing my data. All weekend? And, still no updates! I worked in technology and if our end users experienced these issues, for this length of time, heads would have rolled! Previous Review: I’m still waiting for updates. Using the latest version and everything was fine until this week. Data doesn’t update. Message says to reload, which I did several times, deleted the app and downloaded again. Worked a few hours, then stopped collecting data again. As refreshing and reloading didn’t work, I emailed the address indicated. Email was returned as undeliverable. Prior to these issues and frustration, I would have given Cardiogram five stars because it had worked so well and gave me data that I took to my Cardiologist.
Isuues and no help
So I had issues. Like I asked for them NOT to use my main EMAIL as I really don’t like the idea of what if they get hacked into like yahoo and others? I’d rather they used my throwaway Facebook account for me to use as a sign in and them to know my FB password as I really don’t care so much about it as I do my email account. I’ve emailed about it more than once and no one bothered to email back.
I had issues with my graphs not populating.... except for the Steps. But I have a Fitbit so that’s redundant. The main thing I wanted it for was to watch my heart and so far, it’s done a spectacularly crappy job at that. It doesn’t tell me a rhythm, only a high, doesn’t tell me a low. I’m trying to see what value it has OVER the HealthKit heart rate
I finally uninstalled it. Thanks for nothing guys. You were singularly unhelpful.
Update: Cardiogram support eventually got back to me and they reset my account. For those who have yet to open a Cardiogram account here is my advice. Make a throwaway email account to attach it to. Because they were nosy post on other formats. What business is it of theirs who my “friends” are? Oh and they’ll “ask permission before they post on your account”. Uh, I don’t want to take the time to say no. So upgrading from a 1 although I’m not sure how much more helpful it is than HealthKit truly. I have yet to see a aha moment
It is a great app it does show me my heart rate but to go back or measure continuously once it closes I have to re-login in order for it to retake all my statistics it doesn’t compare to anything else so basically I have to close it all down and then re-open to see what my heart rate is again if it shuts down by itself that’s what I have to do I don’t understand why it’s so hard to see average or or consistency or to see my heart rate in present moment once it closes. So like now medically I’m under a little distress my heart rate is beyond 140 a minute but I have to keep logging out of my watch and read back in for it tell me that that’s why areas I think you would be beneficial to have a button somewhere in touch to bring back my past results compare them to know it’s a great app you guys are awesome you’re working really hard on this I can tell anyway that would be very helpful thank you,
- Cardiogram Inc.
- 80.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Cardiogram Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (12 month, 75% off) $24.99
- Premium (1 month, 75% off) $3.99
- Cardiogram Premium (1 month) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.