CF+ is a robust mobile app built to create meaningful candidate-employer connections.
Candidates, use your CF+ app before in-person, online, or hybrid career fairs to:
- Get noticed with a custom profile showcasing qualifications and accomplishments
- Receive important push notifications and event updates
- Explore employer profiles and build a favorites list before the event
- Reserve meeting times with employers when offered
- Prepare questions and notes for event day conversations
- Connect with CF+ technical support if needed
The app lets you join live video meetings when you’re attending virtual events. And when you’re going to in-person events, the interactive map helps you navigate between company booths.
Recruiters, we’ve got you, too! Using the CF+ app empowers you to:
- Present yourself as an employer of choice with custom branding and corporate videos
- Customize company profiles and attract qualified candidates before, during, and after the event with:
- Job descriptions and “A day in the life of” stories
- Company culture and values, including work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities
- Transparent hiring processes and streamlined scheduling
- Preview profiles of candidates expressing interest in your company
- Immediately and conveniently share jobseekers’ digital resumes and recommendations for next steps
We know new technology can be intimidating, especially when you’re looking for a job or trying to find the best candidate for the position. But never fear–our friendly, supportive staff (no bots!) are a click away in the app. Or you can live chat, email email@example.com, or visit our online Help articles.
Either way, we’re ready to elevate your candidate-employer experience from “Nice to meet you” to “Welcome aboard”!
+ Fixes an issue that would cause the screen to turn white after dismissing the keyboard for usrs with a certain accessibility feature enabled.
We hope you enjoy the app!
We're always trying to improve, so if you find any issues or think something isn't working correctly shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Ratings and Reviews
The UI is completely unintuitive
The taskbar at the bottom does not allow for each tab to be completely independent of the others. When I change the Event info tab, it changes all the information in the other tabs. This is not the conventional way of using a taskbar in an app and thus leads to a lot of confusion. Secondly, when viewing a certain company’s page, the layout brings focus to three options: website, favorite, visit. Those are NOT the most important features on the page, don’t make them the biggest. Make the view meetings link bigger! That is by far the most useful link on the page and I kept hitting website every time because I was expecting the view meetings link to be there, not up above in smaller font. I do not think using a taskbar at the bottom is the way to go. Please rethink the layout of your app.
Developer Response ,
I wanted to thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you had a frustrating experience in our app.
We're always looking for ways to improve the app experience and appreciate constructive feedback like this. I would love to understand more about your expectations around the Event Info tab and the taskbar. If you would be willing to provide additional information, please send an email to email@example.com and mention Chris.
Time slot alarm
It would be great if you could set up some sort of an alert apart when your favorite company opens up a new slot for an interview. That way you don’t have to keep checking every few hours and it reduces stress if the user.
I would also add a filter for companies that accept OPT and CPT and the once that will provide visa sponsorship.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We will definitely take a closer look into the alert idea. I think that would be a great improvement!
The app does offer the ability to filter companies based on visa sponsorship and other work authorizations. Unfortunately not all of our customers choose to take advantage of that field. If you could reach out to your event organizer with that feedback that would help ensure that gets updated for future events.
Career Fair Plus
Very well-designed. The app shows you all the companies that'll be at your school's career fair and gives a short description about the company as well as what positions they are looking for. My favorite features were the ability to star the companies you're interested in and write notes about each one. I would highly recommend downloading this app before going to your school's career fair.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAREER SOFT LLC
- 67.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Career Soft, LLC