Over one million people have enjoyed Cargo-Bot! The puzzle game that challenges your brain and helps you learn programming concepts.
Cargo-Bot is the first game programmed entirely on iPad® using Codea
It's a puzzle game where you teach a robot how to move crates. Sounds simple, right? Try it out!
• Beautiful graphics
• Fiendish puzzles
• A game about programming, programmed entirely on iPad
• Record your solutions and share them on YouTube
• Learn more about how it was made by searching for Codea on the App Store
• Adapts Cargo-Bot for the newest iPads
• Fixes a crash that could occur when you stacked blocks too high, they were just too high!
Ratings and Reviews
No way to beat hard level “come together 2”
Come together 2 hard mode crashes when I complete it in 8 step... wants you to stack 7 blocks but stashes when you do!!
Puzzle for programmers
In this game, you have to program a crane with simple instructions (move left, up, down, etc) to perform a prescribed task (e.g. move a column of boxes to an empty column). The objective is to use as few programming steps as possible.
It not only teaches programming concepts, but also reward bad programming practices, like programs that's inefficient, hard to understand, and don't terminate properly. OK, this is a game so I don't care good or bad programming practice.
Cool game & makes me think
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.