The iOS app of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
CarolinaGO is a student-initiated project designed to improve the mobile space of all students, faculty, and staff at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This is an ongoing project, and we welcome any and all feedback.
- Added Persona feature to customize the experience based on user roles: Student, Faculty & Staff, and Visitors;
- Special events can be added as a special and temporary Persona for a limited time period;
- New Orientation Module (NSO) has been added for future use.
- Added Communique Feature to send messages to the home screen for
Additional bug fixed and performance improvements include:
- Fixed broken links and outdated content in all modules
- Resolved Geofencing issue for map and parking modules
- Updated the content and contact information in “About” Section
Ratings and Reviews
Good App, but one feature needs to be fixed
When go to check to see what's open for food, none of the locations are showing up like they should.
App Changed My Life
This app has changed my life. It gave me a whole new perspective on the meaning of my own life. It has made me happy in my own ways and Jill is very pleased. My dad always said, "Don't be an idiot." Well this app proved him wrong as I became 5x smarter because of this app. I also get all the ladies, they come flocking in! I can't keep track of how many girls this app has gotten me. Best thing that ever happened to me. Best. App. Ever.
It's slow on retrieving information even tough I have a fast connection and a fast device. The dining info needs to include hours of operation for the day and menu of the day. Also, it would be awesome for the app to have transit info, for example, which bus to ride to get to southpoint mall. This app is a good work in progress though.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.