DukeMobile gives you access to the latest information about Duke University wherever you are.
Use the DukeMobile suite of apps to find people at Duke, find your way across campus and to keep tabs on sports scores.
· Directory — Look up Duke faculty, staff and students, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect
· Places — Find the current operating hours of your favorite dining venue, ePrint sites, the Link, DukeCard offices, Duke Gardens and other locations
· Maps — Search for Duke buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location, and zoom or pan across the map using the multi-touch interface
· Giving to Duke - safe, secure and simple one click donations to Duke using Apple Pay
· Emergency Alert Information — Be aware of any emergencies on campus, and get one-click access to Duke Police, the Occupational & Environmental Safety Office and other emergency contacts.
· Events — Check out listings from Events@Duke
· Athletics — Pick up Duke sports news, schedules and up-to-the-minute scores
· DukeHub — Access for students, faculty and staff into Duke's courses and class schedules.
· Transportation — Look up bus routes, schedules and track buses in real time. Request a Duke Van.
· ePrint — See location and status of all printing stations on the on the campus-wide print network.
· Sakai — Access course sites for class tools, assignments, discussions and quizzes
· Dining — Find out what's open on campus near your present location. This student-created application will allow you to filter by location, time and food preference. See maps and get directions to your destination.
· Research Admin — Access administrative tools supporting research activity
· Scholars@Duke — See public web profiles for all Duke faculty.
· First Year Checklist - keep track of your to-do list for incoming students
· Duke Flyer - scroll through the live feed of Duke Flyers on campus
Apple Maps base map option and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice resource...but it is time to make it a Universal App
Nice app. But, with millions of iPads being sold and used it's time a University of Duke's stature set a new standard for University Apps and made this app Universal or created a Made for iPad version of this app.
Oh, and BTW, I'm all for fan loyalty to their University of choice, but isn't there somewhere else for folks to display their love and hate of universities besides these apps? It is totally a waste of time to have to sift through "ratings" of University Apps trying to find those that actually comment on the quality of the app.
Last, what's up with "This is gay" and "That is gay" when referring to an app or a school? I'd say that such comments are moronic, but that would be a too kind. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way and I would like to see more folks stand up and speak out against people who think it's cool to write apps that disrespect others.
Where is the advantage in hurting folks? I don't get it.
It crashes every time that I try to use the menu or zoom in/out on the map.
Wish I could have had this as a freshman! I might not have gotten lost trying to find Bostock! Although search doesn't recognize LSRC, only Levine Science Research Center. Bring able to search with commonly used acronyms would be useful.
I would also LOVE to see ACES incorporated into this app. Bring able to check my grades and more would be extremely useful as a current student. Using Safari to visit the site is a pain.
Dining options would also be nice. Contact information for merchants on points, hours for options on and off campus, menus if possible for merchants on points. Like the section of the dining website, but much friendlier
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.