DukeMobile gives you access to the latest information about Duke University wherever you are.
Use the DukeMobile suite of apps to find people at Duke, find your way across campus and to keep tabs on sports scores.
· Directory — Look up Duke faculty, staff and students, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect
· Places — Find the current operating hours of your favorite dining venue, ePrint sites, the Link, DukeCard offices, Duke Gardens and other locations
· Maps — Search for Duke buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location, and zoom or pan across the map using the multi-touch interface
· Giving to Duke - safe, secure and simple one click donations to Duke using Apple Pay
· Emergency Alert Information — Be aware of any emergencies on campus, and get one-click access to Duke Police, the Occupational & Environmental Safety Office and other emergency contacts.
· Events — Check out listings from Events@Duke
· Athletics — Pick up Duke sports news, schedules and up-to-the-minute scores
· DukeHub — Access for students, faculty and staff into Duke's courses and class schedules.
· Transportation — Look up bus routes, schedules and track buses in real time. Request a Duke Van.
· ePrint — See location and status of all printing stations on the on the campus-wide print network.
· Sakai — Access course sites for class tools, assignments, discussions and quizzes
· Dining — Find out what's open on campus near your present location. This student-created application will allow you to filter by location, time and food preference. See maps and get directions to your destination.
· Research Admin — Access administrative tools supporting research activity
· Scholars@Duke — See public web profiles for all Duke faculty.
· First Year Checklist - keep track of your to-do list for incoming students
· Duke Flyer - scroll through the live feed of Duke Flyers on campus
Performance and stability updates
Ratings and Reviews
Nice resource...but it is time to make it a Universal App
Nice app. But, with millions of iPads being sold and used it's time a University of Duke's stature set a new standard for University Apps and made this app Universal or created a Made for iPad version of this app.
Oh, and BTW, I'm all for fan loyalty to their University of choice, but isn't there somewhere else for folks to display their love and hate of universities besides these apps? It is totally a waste of time to have to sift through "ratings" of University Apps trying to find those that actually comment on the quality of the app.
Last, what's up with "This is gay" and "That is gay" when referring to an app or a school? I'd say that such comments are moronic, but that would be a too kind. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way and I would like to see more folks stand up and speak out against people who think it's cool to write apps that disrespect others.
Where is the advantage in hurting folks? I don't get it.
extremely useful for a mobile device. had to give it a review
It crashes every time that I try to use the menu or zoom in/out on the map.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Duke University Mobile Apps
- 92.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Duke University
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.