Get convenient access to your care. Connect with Atrium Health.
- MyAtriumHealth - Schedule appointments, send messages to your care team, check lab and test results, read your doctor's notes, start an eVisit, pay your bill, and more.
- Find a Doctor - Search by name, specialty, or primary care physicians using current location or ZIP code.
- Find a Location - Map the hospitals, emergency rooms or Urgent Cares closest to you or with the shortest wait times. Reserve your spot at an Urgent Care. Get interior directions for select hospital locations.
- Track My Health – Keep track of your exercise, heart rate, blood pressure, and other health-related readings. Pull additional data from Apple Health or your own fitness device.
- Cancer Clinical Trials - Search cancer clinical trials, and contact the trial coordinator for additional information.
- Driving Directions - View maps and parking information, and tap to call a location.
- Save favorite locations for quick access.
Minor formatting and wording changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super easy to schedule appointments.
User friendly and I found my preferred primary care office and see who had available appointments. I was able to quickly schedule a sick appointment for this morning from my phone.
Developer Response ,
We are so glad you are enjoying the app. Thank you!
Not terrible. Not great.
App crashes... A LOT.
I do like how there are records in the app for the last 5 years. It’s interesting to watch how my blood pressure has gone down over the years. Information, I never would have known otherwise.
You can also see all labs you’ve ever had.
However, I have had a good many issues with the app. It crashes a lot when trying to renew prescription- also that is not an easy part of the app to stumble onto. I had to look for it. It’s not obvious that there are submenus inside each category and if you click into one, you won’t be taken out of that submenu if you go to a different category of the site and then back to that category. Ex: category Health Record : submenu lab results. Click out and into category doctors notes. Go back to health record and I am still in lab results, not at health records main menu. Which is why it took a while to figure out where prescriptions were.
I’m 28 and very familiar with app technology. It would be a bit difficult for an older user.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, Allie. We did become aware earlier today of an issue that was causing the app to crash for iOS users. It has been corrected, so you should no longer experience those crashes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
With our next release, you will notice an improvement in the navigation to health record information.
If you experience crashes in the future, please call our support line (855-799-0044). This will enable us to troubleshoot in a more timely manner.
Again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Sincerely, the Atrium Health team
Wait times are ridiculously inaccurate. Had to make an ER visit this weekend. Said wait time was -15min. It was an hour and a half before we were triaged and it was 4+ hours before we were taken to an ER bay. I work for CHS so understand how unpredictable the ER can be. But when I asked the receptionist to check another facility it was even more inaccurate than that. I suggest the wait time function be removed until it can be improved. It’s bad enough to have such a long wait but when you are expecting such a drastically different result, it is extremely frustrating.
- Carolinas HealthCare System
- 79.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Atrium Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.