Our secure app makes managing your health and benefit accounts easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
• Use Touch ID or Face ID to quickly log in to the mobile app
• Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
• View your statements and notifications
• Scan product barcodes to determine their eligibility
• Provides Additional Time-Saving Options
• File a claim towards your FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Manage your expenses by entering medical expense information and supporting documentation
• View and Manage your HSA investments
• Retrieve your forgotten username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
The MyHealth app version 10.3.0 provides you with:
Manage Notification Preferences: Allow your consumers to update how they receive notifications. Notifications available will be dependent on consumers' enrolled plans.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many glitches in the system
This app is terrible. I can’t even use the mic to dictate. When I had to choose which reimbursement to submit the claim to, there were two to pick from. The one I picked first was for last year, but there is no way to tell until you fill out all the info, take a picture of the receipt and wait. Then it tells you the dates were wrong. It seems 2019 is still showing that you can submit a claim. I thought it was too late for 2019. You cannot tell by looking at them both. It’s trial and error.
Major step in the right direction
Clearly the first major app update for this product, and overall not bad. Simple, yet efficient. I like the click to call feature to go right to the automated system to speak to a rep. Claim information is posted just fine and gives the full description of the claim approved or denied. Also like the implementation of certain areas of the app taking you to the mobile version of the website. Would recommend finding a way to have the app auto-log you in to your account from the app. Not sure why people complain about the auto-lockout and having to re-enter info. Practically all major financial institutions have time limits of how long you can be on there without touching anything. Its to protect the most sensitive info you have. It's not going to burden your day reentering your info. Touch ID will eventually come to the app, but that requires funding to work with Apple. Would be a nice feature for some clients, but it's not the end all-be all for logins.
A bit slow but relatively easy to use
The app works most of the time. It is a bit slow and sometimes will error out, meaning I have to re-enter the entire transaction. Additionally, from a user interface perspective I would like to upload and save most of my transactions for later, but the buttons to submit vs. save for later are both the same size/color. Not a problem per se, but more likely to cause me to inadvertently choose the wrong option. Additionally when I was doing initial massive upload of lots of historical transactions the app kept timing out, causing me to have to re-authenticate. If I’m actively using the app it shouldn’t time out. I would also prefer to set a manual timeout interval based on my own risk tolerance.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank of America
- 17.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Bank of America Corporation