Bank of America CashPro is available for mobile devices, allowing you to take CashPro anywhere! With the app users can safely view and take action across several banking capabilities:
· Electronically view, receive and sign documents
· Approve ACH payments
· View credit balances and loan history
· Quickly and easily locate transactions
· Securely access your account using biometric identification
· Monitor your account balances and activity
· Initiate and approve payments
· Remotely deposit checks
· Make positive pay decisions
· Monitor and manage user access
· Receive notifications about critical transactions on your device
· Take convenient administrative actions
It has never been easier to access your accounts and perform critical tasks. CashPro Mobile is included with your CashPro service, there are no additional fees or charges for CashPro Mobile*
Requires Apple iOS version 11.0 or later.
* Carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
· Design enhancements
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
At least it’s more than nothing #Review updated: Better!
Review Update Dec 2017
They fixed login, very quick and easy now!
Resolved 1 and 2 below. Great, thank you
1) iphone iOS 8 and ipad iOS 10, cannot remember either device, so have to go through security questions and all entries each use. 2) Often have to delete and reinstall each time it’s used to get it to work 3) Lacks ability to create template or do free form wire, though can approve or initiate from existing template.
Occasionally helps in a pinch, but lacks convenience due to above issues.
This app is so buggy and not thought out well. To log in you need a mobile token. The mobile token is only available through the same app so you have to exit out and go back into the front page, get a token and hope you can make it back in time.
If you change your phone the app becomes non-usable. The mobile token crashes the app. Only way to fix is to delete and reload the app which is a whole new bucket is authentication problems.
I cannot state how badly thought or this app is.
developers, just use a proper industry standard secure mobile token app like Authy, google, RSA, anything instead of trying to build your in-house solution that doesn't work.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to provide it, and we are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.
If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to our Digital Services team or your bank contact. We take feedback seriously and welcome the comments you have regarding the CashPro App. Please note we also have an in-app feedback feature that sends your comments directly to our product team.
Needs a lot of work.
The exception reporting does not sync up. I am notified we have exceptions. I go in the app and nothing. A lot of times it is not working. I have tried to deposit checks and it is not working. Viewing of exceptions is very difficult. Chase’s app is way better. Our rep told us BOA invested millions into technology. I have to ask, where?
Developer Response ,
“Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the inconveniences you have experienced. If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to our Digital Services team or to your bank contact.
We value all feedback regarding the CashPro App and therefore would like to better understand the issues you experienced. We encourage you to reach out to your bank contact or use the in-app feedback section within the CashPro App to send your comments directly to the product team, who can then get directly in touch to discuss more.”
- Bank of America
- 90.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bank of America Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.