Cart Life isn’t a game you play. It’s a game you live.
Chapter 1: After meeting an American tourist in Ukraine in the 1980s, Andrus moved to the USA where the two were married. He worked in a local newspaper’s print shop while his wife taught at a nearby elementary school.
This story begins shortly after her death. Following months of emotional turmoil, Andrus seeks to rebuild his life by starting over in a new town. Later today, he will buy a newsstand when he arrives in Georgetown. During his trip there, he refines his English by translating Ukrainian poetry on the train.
He hasn't arranged for a place to live, yet. Maybe he can find an inexpensive hotel…
• Cart Life contains such content as: the consumption of alcohol and/or tobacco, nudity, profanity, suicide and a single fleeting moment of violence. You are encouraged to consider your sensitivity to these themes before playing.
• An internet connection is required to download additional game assets upon install.
• Added extra, graceful In-App Purchase error handling
• Added a Twitter support button to the More/About view, additional to existing email support
• Fixed an On-Demand Resource progress status issue, affecting users running iPadOS 15.3
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elliott McAllister
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- EMCADE © 2021 - 2022 E.McAllister
- In-App Purchases
- Andrus’ full gameplay chip $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.