Queen Gimnax has ordered the reclamation of the northern lands. As a cartographer in her service, you are sent to map this territory, claiming it for the Kingdom of Nalos. Through official edicts, the queen announces which lands she prizes most, and you will increase your reputation by meeting her demands. But you are not alone in this wilderness. The Dragul contest your claims with their outposts, so you must draw your lines carefully to reduce their influence. Reclaim the greatest share of the queen’s desired lands and you will be declared the greatest cartographer in the kingdom.
Experience the fascination of this tactical Flip & Write game now as an App.
- Nominated for the Expert Game of the Year 2020
- Tactical Legendary Game
- Flip & Write game from the Roll Player universe
- 3 different modes with varying degrees of randomness
- Compete with players from all over the world via weekly highscorelists
- Collect Achievements and become the most legendary cartographer of all times.
2020 Expert Game of the Year 2020 Nominee
2019 Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee
2019 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
2019 Cardboard Republic Socializer Laurel nominee
Enforced 14 gold limitaccording to the rules
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the game. The app needs a little work
Not a horrible implementation, but there a couple of issues.
#1. There seems to be an issue with the randomization. It seems like about 80% of the time, the first monster card to be drawn is the three diagonal one, or otherwise it’s the one with two separate rectangles. I almost never see on of the other two unless I get three monsters in a game.
#2. If there is a way to quit a game in the middle, I haven’t found it. I have to quit the app and restart.
#3. Along that line, if I accidentally quit the app, there’s no option to resume a previously started game.
#4. Some of the trophies don’t seem to work - I’ve definitely completed all 16 tasks but don’t have that trophy.
Excellent Gameplay with confusing rewards
I have played this for three weeks solid. The implementation is excellent and the app works well. I really like the yellow and red options for the puzzles along with the leaderboards. Everything is clear, colorful and I like the intuitive rotation. There are some bugs that could use attention:
*music stops typically midway through a game
*leaderboards don’t register - example today I reached a score of 60 on red (cards and goals fixed) and it hasn’t registered - and I got scores of 57, 56 and 55 before that which didn’t register either
*no explanation of how to achieve several goals - Example: defend against all monsters; I’ve played multiple times to try to gain but the achievement is still greyed out so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong
*10 Guild Achievement appears broken since I’ve played daily and (I think) gotten well above this. (25 Guild could be as well but I am pretty sure I need this one first?)
Love it but...
1) love the app and have a lot of fun playing it. Yes there are things that could be done to improve but over all great job and as updates happen it will get better.
2) one thing I would love is the option to just use the app to play the physical version without having to use the sheets. (Use the physical cards, but the app will act only as a sheet) So that A group could play without having to use the paper up if everyone has it. (Similar to the welcome to... app)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.