"How much am I spending each month? Are my savings growing? How expensive was the last vacation? What were my business expenses this year?"
If you're asking yourself any of these questions, CashTrails is here to help, featuring:
• Tracking both expenses and income.
• Seamless sync via iCloud.
• Support for multiple accounts and transfers between them.
• All records, accounts, tags, parties and groups can be edited or deleted at any time.
• Photo attachments.
• Passcode protection to hide your financial data from unwanted eyes.
• Recurring records, both expenses and incomes, with rich frequency options.
• History to view and adjust your previous records.
• Tags to organize your records the way you like.
• Ability to specify vendors/payees and clients/payers (parties).
• Groups to separate your regular expenses from business or holiday trips.
• Time of records is recorded as well.
• "Refund" records.
• Flexible, configurable reports.
• Timeline bar graph reports for days, weeks and months, with whatever filter you set.
• Structure of expenses and income, split by tags, parties, accounts or groups, in percentages and absolute amounts, for any report filter.
• Daily, weekly and monthly averages.
• Reports for particular hours.
• Instant account balances.
• Report filter presets - switch between your favorite reports with just a tap.
• Full support for over 160 world currencies.
• Quick toggle between the currencies you're using most often.
EXPORT AND IMPORT:
• Ability to analyze your records in a spreadsheet using CSV export.
• Backup and restore CashTrails data and settings.
- Fixed Face ID support.
Ratings and Reviews
Cash trails is a wonderful App. I love to see clearly all the incoming expenses for all the months to come. I also like the simple approach and the clear display. And of course the multiple currencies and instant exchange rate.
I only have a few wishes:
1. Have it on Apple Watch would be wonderful
2. I would love to see the future balances as well. For example; if with my checking account I add entries for the all year of all my income and the recurrent (fixed expenses), I could see how much the balance would be on each month in the future. It should not be difficult to add.
3. The recurrences could be more custom friendly (e.g., last business day of each month, or something like that)
4. The recurrent amount can be also easy to modify fir those bills that don’t have a fix amount.
FIVE well deserved stars after that!
I use it every day
Absolutely love this app. I am a very organized person and I find that tracking your money is extremely important. I log everything and the ability to run instant and custom-filtered reports at any time is amazing. The best way to track your funds!
My only feature request would be the ability to change a groups display from currency to a regular number. So 5 instead of $5.00. I also use the app to track things that I collect and although the ‘money’ is not included in my total, it’s also not a number that represents money. Basically, I’m just using the app to track the number of items I have and just want a simple numeral
Perfect for business expenses.
I use this to track my trip expenses. It makes expense reports a breeze. I often visit three or more countries during one trip and tracking all the currencies was a nightmare. Now it’s as simple as activating the currencies I’ll be using before the trip and logging everything as I go. Most taxis and small businesses in Latin America don’t take credit cards, so it was a constant struggle to track how much cash I was spending. I know I often under reported, leaving me paying those expenses out of pocket. Problem solved with CashTrails!
- Vasyl Smyrnov
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2018 Vasyl Smyrnov
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $7.99
- Pro Version (Discounted) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.