Discover a world of mystery and adventure as you join thousands of players online in this Fantasy RPG.
After returning home from a long fought war you discover your hometown in smoking ruins. A group of orcs has ransacked your town and stolen the Crystal of Fire, an ancient artifact entrusted to your village for safe keeping. Begin your adventure in pursuit of these thieving orcs and unravel a demonic plot to destroy the world! Band together with your Allies and collect powerful weapons and magic. Lead an army of Knights, Elves, Wizards, and Dragons to conquer your enemies and thwart the nefarious demon Mephistopheles.
DEFEAT EPIC MONSTERS WITH YOUR ALLIES
- Join up to 200 other players and combine your skills to take down legendary monsters
- Scale the real-time leaderboard and show off your accolades and let your power be known
- Earn epic loot and bragging rights with each boss battle
PUT YOUR HEROISM TO THE TEST IN PVP BATTLES
- Engage enemy players and battle your way to becoming the mightiest in the land
- Scale through 21 PVP ranks and prove your strength to the world
- Recruit mighty Heroes to empower your armies to gain an edge over the competition
AN ALL OUT GUILD VS GUILD WAR
- Join or create a guild of up to 100 other players and collectively build the mightiest empire
- Choose between 4 different strategic roles and classes in battles: Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Rogue
- Earn the most experience and upgrade hundreds of skills by participating in PvP battles
LOSE YOURSELF AS YOU PROGRESS THROUGH AN EPIC STORY
- Gain experience and level up as you quest to recover the Crystal of Fire and save the world from a demonic onslaught
- Discover and equip hundreds of unique weapons and strengthen your abilities even further!
Optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Game is on a downward spiral
Game on a downward spiral. New owners don’t want to release new content. They are happy to offer new packages for money. Sadly they haven’t added anything to the game. No new monsters, no new seasons for 10 v 10 or 100 v 100. Many players hanging it up, or slowing WAY down. It used to be a lot of fun and could be again if the new owners put a little effort into the game rather than letting coast along (towards the cliff ahead). Don’t ask me to contact you on Facebook as I already have repeatedly as have many others. That doesn’t do any good! Would love some effort put in to bring back the fun but I will not hold my breath.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to the team for consideration. Thank you and have a great day.
Free to play strategy
I am not a programmer, so the name of the genre escapes me. You spent energy on quests and stamina on monsters and war and duels. You spend tokens on pvp. The strategy is researching how to optimize at your level and win. The better gear always wins, so smart pay to play levels faster and gets better stuff. I payed twice just to spend $, but now it costs a little more. There’s no $5 buy in yet- that would be tempting. And as many times as I research pvp and conquest- I still can’t figure it out when I lose to someone with a smaller army and less gear. But I like the Guild and gifting (free), and monster battling and contributing. Keeps my already overworked mind busy without stress.
SUPPORT: I lost a general I purchased on an iPhone and contacted support. They said they would look into it and they restored her to my account. iPhone support is good for iPhone.
The game play a little differently on FB than web3. On FB you can send elite guard requests to friends for a stat boost in questing, and a stat boost in Dominion pvp- sorry Duel Champion.
They have regular events and promos. Colosseum is happening now before noon and evening pacific. Lots of opportunity for free players to optimize- but you need strategy and friends to beat the Chaos campaign- and you make them- in game. Gotta go- Guild Battle time. Every hit that is a victory heals my tower. See you in game!
Problems. DO NOT waste your time or money
These people are crooks. Should be in jail for stealing people's money.
Used to play Kingdoms live for years and then several guilds changed to Castle Age. Have been playing this for years and now experiencing major glitches like crystals deducting from totals instead of adding and supports says sorry can't recreate the problem. They can see it's happening but blows it off with a sorry. So once again have several guilds looking at more reliable game. DONT waste your time or money. Have been working with support including on Facebook and via email I have proof in pictures and they can't figure out their issues. My family has spent hundreds of dollars on this game over the years and no one cares. These people should be in jail for stealing money from people
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the issues you have been facing. Can you please contact us on Facebook so we can speak more about the issue? I would like to help look into this further.
- Gaea Hong Kong Holdings Limited
- 126.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Phoenix Age
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Favor Points $44.99
- 120 Favor Points $19.99
- 30 Favor Points $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.