Build a mighty empire, forge alliances, unlock prizes, and claim your throne as ruler of the kingdom!
►►►Reached #1 on the App Store in over 68 Countries! ◄◄◄
►►►9.5 Million players and counting◄◄◄
Join millions of players as you build your empire in Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North! (Camelot web players: this game does not connect to your web kingdom: it’s an all-new mobile game)
Drust mac Erp and his savage Picts have overrun Northern Britain. King Lot of Lothian is dead. His widowed queen, Morgause, appeals to her half-brother Arthur for help. It’s up to you to answer Arthur’s call and save the Kingdom!
BUILD A MIGHTY ARMY
· Gather Knights, Heavy Calvary and more as you grow a massive army
· Train hundreds and thousands of elite troops to dominate the realm
· Fight for the glory of your medieval Kingdom with powerful forces
JOIN ARTHUR’S KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE
· Recruit legendary Round Table Heroes to enhance your city
· Command famous medieval Knights like Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percival and more
· Strengthen your mighty empire as you add high-ranking officials to lead your roster
FORGE ALLIANCES WITH OTHER RULERS
· Join Millions online to form Alliances and combine forces with fellow Lords and Ladies
· Use real-time chat to prepare strategic battles against other kings
· Ally with friends or challenge enemies in the ultimate quest for power
· Log in daily, participate in tournaments, and earn valuable prizes!
· Discover new exciting items to increase your empire’s power and might
· Dominate the leaderboards and earn the respect of the citizens of Camelot
EXPAND CAMELOT’S LEGACY
· Build an empire and claim your throne in Camelot
· Conquer enemies and lay siege to savage Picts and evil
· Rule the medieval realm to become the most powerful King!
Follow @KoCMobile on Twitter for the latest news!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomsofCamelotMobile
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch 3rd & 4th gen, all iPads
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
▶ Fixed the problem that the inventory get stuck when opened items.
▶ Fixed the error of switching device login.
▶ Fixed the hero exploration interface scratching problem.
Ratings and Reviews
Camelot battle for the North
Great game really feels like your fighting in mid century. It’s tuff on new players but if you hang in it gets really interesting and competitive. The game works and looks so much better then any fighting game I’ve played. Would be a help if the building times were a bit faster.
Game has spiraled downhill
I have been playing this game for roughly ten years and it was a great game under kabam, was good under gaea, but deca the new hbic is the worst hands down when it comes to customer support or compensation. Recently I was locked out of pvp for two days because of an error on their end and I’ve gone back and forth with them for well over a month now and never received a solution to the problem. I missed out on two trophy comps which had me place in bronze rather than silver which is where I was casually headed before their connection issues, the prize difference was so small that it wouldn’t have been a big deal to just give me the difference in chest prizes and I would have been satisfied. I gave them more than a fair chance to make things right but they refused to do so. So here we are, also they haven’t updated prizes in exploring since exploring became a thing about 6 years ago, mods run the game, deca doesn’t care about casual players, a lot of people flee worlds because they allow horrendous and awful trash talk without punishment, people have cheated and became mods after getting caught, the appointed mods in discord are of no help, grail is ALWAYS lagging and they refuse to fix that, don’t plan on getting recent gear unless you fork out $1000 or camp your life away. Hope this review is helpful to newcomers, my advice don’t play this game!
Epitome of Kingdom gaming
This game envisions everything I find perfect in a kingdom game. I love how the game works, I just love it. There is too much I have to say about why I find this to be the best game I ever have and ever will play. The look of the game is perfect, the combat system is perfect, you find the occasional good laugh from some amazing people in global chat. There is so much more that I can list, but alas, I don’t have the time for that. I just came by to let others know that I find this game extremely breathtaking this game is and that I am heartbroken it is dying. I’ve played it on and off for the past 5 years and loved every second I spent on it. Sadly, this game will become no more, the servers are becoming more and more silent, and battles scarce. I appreciate those of you that have taken the time out of your day(or night) to read my review up to now, may god bless you and I hope you have an amazing rest of your day.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deca Games EOOD
- 489.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 DECA Inc., All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 240 Gems $19.99
- 100 Gems $9.99
- 50 Gems $4.99
- 1600 Gems $99.99
- 375 Gems $29.99
- 665 Gems $49.99
- Beginner Shield $1.99
- 30 Gems $2.99
- Instant Finish $0.99
- Beginner Shield $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.