Grow, conquer, and claim the Throne! Write YOUR heroic epic as an Orc, Elf, Undead, or Human in this new evolution of fantasy and RTS.
Lead your Heroes with savage might or dazzling magic. Kit them out with upgradeable spells, troops, and gear. Ally with players around the world for endless territory wars, throne battles, exploration, and expansion in your own never-ending story.
BUILD YOUR WORLD
- Choose Human, Elf, Orc, or Undead: Each race has its own strategies and stunning 3D castle!
- Upgrade dozens of unique buildings, research projects, and new mystic Spells.
- Fight and chat with alliances of real-world players! Design your banner, declare your creed, and build your empire together.
- Collect crazy powerful Heroes from EVERY background! From Joan, the righteous Human rebel, to Bloody Mary, the bloodthirsty Undead queen.
- Customize your army with 50+ troops, from common infantry to legendary dragons. Switch up your formation and upgrade Hero, Troops, Gear, and Spells completely separately!
STAKE YOUR CLAIM
- Race to take new lands before your enemies! Control resources to control the realm.
- Change the world! Your opponents are REAL players with wile and ambition. Launch massive group attacks, defend allies in real-time, negotiate treaties, or stab them in the back.
STRATEGIZE & CONQUER
- Swoop to join your ally’s sneak-attack. Trap your enemy with last-minute reinforcements. Real-time battles need team work and instinct!
- YOU control timing and targeting to cast explosive Spells and trigger massive combos.
- Strategy beats all. With the right combos and timing, David beats Goliath every time.
Your legend begins now!
Connect with us on Facebook: https:// facebook.com/TitanThrone/
- Battles that occur at a Lord’s Castle on the World Map will use Crown War mode and will continue to reduce losses for the attacker and defender.
- Added Dark Gold ranks to Hero Enhancement with the highest being Dark Gold 4. Dark Gold 1 rank offers 2 optional Gift Points. Dark Gold 2, Dark Gold 3, and Dark Gold 4 ranks offer 1 optional Gift Point.
- Improved the Battle Power provided by Gear, Jewels, and Technology, and accordingly more accurate reaction of the troops’ battle abilities.
- Adjusted the hero special features for Mages and Barbarian in Melee Mode. Energy recovery is faster, but Mage Damage is reduced.
- Remade the set effect of the orange gear Destiny. The effect has been increased overall.
- Adjusted the special feature Sacred Destroyer of hero Nobunaga. Now the provided additional True Damage has been increased.
- Adjusted the special feature Shadow King of hero Sargon. Removed the hero effect to enhance Damage to a target with negative morale and has changed to the effect of hero steals Attack and Critical Hit damage bonus after hitting a target with negative morale.
- Adjusted the level growth for the hero Sargon. Strength growth has changed to the growth of Luck and Morale. See the reference picture for specific adjustments.
- Adjusted the special feature Earth Heart of hero Nzinga. Increased the Damage of Earth Spells. The original effect of “after use Earth Spells for allies” before was “to increase Luck and Morale” has changed “to increase Magic Defense”. See the reference picture for specific adjustments.
- Adjusted the troop Behemoth. The skill Trample range has slightly expanded and the 16-star special feature Trample 6 has been adjusted to Unyielding 5.
- Fixed some of the in-game UI display errors.
- Fixed some of the in-game text display errors.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Interesting game play
As a player of WAO I didn’t know what to expect in this game. It is quite different from WAO and it has its good and it has its bad but overall me and my alliance enjoys this game and is having fun playing it. I have had the luck of playing with my original members from the alliance I played with in WAO though so this is a learning experience from us all but a good one. I like how they have a cheaper monthly pack and a full monthly pack that way everyone will have access of a monthly pack unlike WAO. Many great ideas that WAO lacked and they placed in this and there are also many they took away as well, like being able to send resources to alliance members and also making resources very hard to come by, but st the same time it allowed for a challenge that we never had to do in this game before. Thank you for creating another great challenging game that requires teamwork and another game that you don’t have to spend any money at all and can still grow and play and have fun in.
So I’m gonna be honest the game is fun the game is addicting but the game is not developed to what it should be. You cannot buy speedups with Gems. It’s pretty hard to get your hero card ranked up. The cool downtime or building times are very high for just beginning for example in technology there is a day and 10 hour wait time. For energy at the start of the battle. (Or something like that). It is very hard to gain power from buildings and technology there’s not much to build at the beginning most of your power will come from troops... Which leads me into yet again another complaint the time that it takes to train at the beginning for the amount of troops you’re going to train is outrageous. Yes I do spend and I also grind. There is no vip system or anything to give and edge for spenders stats wise or cool down wise.
Realm 76- TheForgottenKing
Great Idle War Strategy Game
I am very pleased with finding this great game.
It plays like most mobile strategy games where you have your kingdom, unlockable tiers of troops based on kingdom lvl, heroes to hire and use to evolve themselves and each other, an adventure timeline to help boost your heroes xp lvl, monster battles on the world screen, action tiles and resources tiles to occupy and drain/defend, and of course a gem system which is actually very fair compared to other titles like this.
Anyway that all sounds like just another war game right? But Titan Throne throws on nice spin with their Hero Types. You can choose from four different types of kingdoms, human, undead, orc, and uhh elf I think? I didn’t really look I just went Undead and I am having a lot of fun with this game.
It feels a lot less like a pay to win game, strategy and alliance decisions will outweigh gem purchases as gems are mostly used for speedups for tech, troops, and construction rather than epic gear for your heroes.
I know this review was a little long but as a long time mobile gamer and even longer time console and pc gamer I know good work when I see it and I would like to see the community grow so this game can get really fun!
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 214.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Camel Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- 4.99 USD $4.99
- 1.99 USD $1.99
- 9.99 USD $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.