Grow, conquer, and claim the Throne! Write YOUR heroic epic as an Orc, Elf, Undead, or Human in this new evolution of fantasy and RTS.
Lead your Heroes with savage might or dazzling magic. Kit them out with upgradeable spells, troops, and gear. Ally with players around the world for endless territory wars, throne battles, exploration, and expansion in your own never-ending story.
BUILD YOUR WORLD
- Choose Human, Elf, Orc, or Undead: Each race has its own strategies and stunning 3D castle!
- Upgrade dozens of unique buildings, research projects, and new mystic Spells.
- Fight and chat with alliances of real-world players! Design your banner, declare your creed, and build your empire together.
- Collect crazy powerful Heroes from EVERY background! From Joan, the righteous Human rebel, to Bloody Mary, the bloodthirsty Undead queen.
- Customize your army with 50+ troops, from common infantry to legendary dragons. Switch up your formation and upgrade Hero, Troops, Gear, and Spells completely separately!
STAKE YOUR CLAIM
- Race to take new lands before your enemies! Control resources to control the realm.
- Change the world! Your opponents are REAL players with wile and ambition. Launch massive group attacks, defend allies in real-time, negotiate treaties, or stab them in the back.
STRATEGIZE & CONQUER
- Swoop to join your ally’s sneak-attack. Trap your enemy with last-minute reinforcements. Real-time battles need team work and instinct!
- YOU control timing and targeting to cast explosive Spells and trigger massive combos.
- Strategy beats all. With the right combos and timing, David beats Goliath every time.
Your legend begins now!
Connect with us on Facebook: https:// facebook.com/TitanThrone/
Fixed some display errors in some screens.
Fixed some text display errors.
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting game play
As a player of WAO I didn’t know what to expect in this game. It is quite different from WAO and it has its good and it has its bad but overall me and my alliance enjoys this game and is having fun playing it. I have had the luck of playing with my original members from the alliance I played with in WAO though so this is a learning experience from us all but a good one. I like how they have a cheaper monthly pack and a full monthly pack that way everyone will have access of a monthly pack unlike WAO. Many great ideas that WAO lacked and they placed in this and there are also many they took away as well, like being able to send resources to alliance members and also making resources very hard to come by, but st the same time it allowed for a challenge that we never had to do in this game before. Thank you for creating another great challenging game that requires teamwork and another game that you don’t have to spend any money at all and can still grow and play and have fun in.
So I’m gonna be honest the game is fun the game is addicting but the game is not developed to what it should be. You cannot buy speedups with Gems. It’s pretty hard to get your hero card ranked up. The cool downtime or building times are very high for just beginning for example in technology there is a day and 10 hour wait time. For energy at the start of the battle. (Or something like that). It is very hard to gain power from buildings and technology there’s not much to build at the beginning most of your power will come from troops... Which leads me into yet again another complaint the time that it takes to train at the beginning for the amount of troops you’re going to train is outrageous. Yes I do spend and I also grind. There is no vip system or anything to give and edge for spenders stats wise or cool down wise.
Realm 76- TheForgottenKing
Avoid this game.
If I could put 0 out of 5 I would. It doesn’t even deserve a 1 star. Absolutely the most trash customer service. You will always get the same generic answer. “Thank you for your feed back we will forward to the development team” knowing they aren’t going to do anything about it. Constant lag or glitches that cause you to not be able to play the game. No refunds of rewards that are lost when glitches occur. Avoid at all costs. Nothing but wallet warriors. Expect to spend loads of money to keep up with the wallet spenders. Camel games only concern is to keep putting out different buyable packs every week than to give you more quality content. Camel literally took content from wao and put it in this game. Camel was so lazy. Camel didn’t even change the name in the update from wao to titan throne. Camel as a game developer is only after your money. Camel prolonged the game by putting updates in that slow your growth or make it were you have to wait weeks to months to build up enough of either blood or hero cards to enhance. Which is sad because this game has such potential but in the hands of camel it will die out.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- 236.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Camel Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- 4.99 USD $4.99
- 1.99 USD $1.99
- 9.99 USD $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.