●●● Celebrating 9 years together, through thick and thin. ●●●
A new era has come to Castle Clash! Lords from far and wide are gathering in Narcia to compete for fame and glory! The war drums have sounded. Only the strongest will survive. Will you be the ultimate victor?
Test your mettle against lords from all over the world on a never-before-seen global stage. Compete against the strongest players for the crown of World Ruler, or lend your assistance on the battlefield to predict the outcome of battles. The choice is yours!
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Command mighty Heroes and summon powerful spells in your conquest. Build a magnificent empire and go down in history as the world's greatest warlord!
● Explore the non-linear base development system and choose how you want to upgrade your base!
● Give your Heroes powerful new looks with enhanced Hero Skins!
● Enjoy seamless gameplay and jaw-dropping visual effects at your fingertips!
● Hire Heroes with extraordinary abilities to fight for your cause.
● Go head-to-head against another player in the Arena and be crowned the ultimate winner.
● Unlock powerful Equipment for your Heroes to wield in battle.
● Customize your Heroes and Buildings with a huge variety of Skins.
● Earn riches and glory in Torch Battle, Fortress Feud, Guild Wars, and Narcia: War Era.
● Team up with your friends to take on multiplayer co-op dungeons.
● Combine forces to combat server-wide threats, including the mighty Archdemon.
● Develop adorable Pets into powerful battle companions.
● Challenge the Mastermind Dungeon and win Epic Heroes.
● Who will conquer the global server? Battle your way to the top in the brand new PvP game mode, World Ruler!
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
1. Fixed Attribute Boost display errors that occurred when Hero's Breakthrough Lv was raised.
2.Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when Super Pet Crystals were insufficient during Spawn x10.
3. Fixed quantity display errors on the interface after a Gear leveled up.
4. Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented players from raising Relic Star Level.
5. Fixed an issue that prevented players from upgrading low level Insignias.
6. Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the game to crash when players accessed the Breakthrough Level interface from the Medallion Task interface.
7. Fixed an issue that prevented players from tapping the slots at the bottom-left of Raise Star Lv tab to add Gear.
8. Arena: Fixed an issue that caused the crystal building to be destroyed abnormally quickly.
9. Team Dungeons and Team Here Be Monsters: Fixed issues that caused these interfaces to become unresponsive.
10. Fixed an issue that prevented items and Gear from displaying during Quick Enhance.
11. Fixed interface display alignment issues on iPad.
12. Fixed an issue that caused items consumed in the previous Talent or Enchantment Quick Change to be consumed again without player confirmation.
13. Hero Compendium: Fixed an interface issue that incorrectly showed that Ordinary and Elite Heroes were exchangeable with Soulstones.
14. Fixed an issue that prevented players from changing Super Pet Attributes.
15. Fixed an issue that prevented players from changing Hero Equipment Traits.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, But Events Are Unfair
Can I just start off by saying that this game is fantastic and I love every aspect of the game and the idea of having hero's as your main objective and point of the game, But after playing this game for a very long time (2-3) years I would just like to point out that when there is a new event out I am really excited to what it is and what great rewards are in store, but if you are someone that dosn’t really tend to spend money on mobile games(like me) then the Events are just a really big disappointment and let down to the game and I can only get my hands on certain stuff and win only a little chunk of items. Like I said before though I really love the idea behind the game and every aspect and function of the game to where I find some good enjoyment and makes me want to continue playing and would never hate on this game in a million years and what actually recommend this game to other people. All I ask is too make it to where events are more to where you don’t have to pay to get rewards more frequently but not all the time..
Great Game Developers And Please Continue To Make More Awesome Games Like This One <3
Great game played it for 5 years
Not a money game, I’ve played for free and am competitive enough. 270,000 br but I not the best but can do most the dungeons. Biggest recommendations for game is I’d update would start with Troops, they’ve been left behind in progression and need more levels and abilities to be relevant to gameplay. Update spells level and types, if you can make a hero or more a month you can make a spell here and there. Garrisons, look I’ve maxed min, I want larger max capacity level abilities and more towers. As of now there’s three types of towers, 5 in all. Make two more and add some walls. I have too many hero’s and nowhere to put them. Add wall garrison as well to increase defense or add totem ability and blasters or something into walls for offense. Mini towers, not a brief ability but a raid long ability. I get the skins purpose but need something to upgrade in camp. Don’t over do it like clash of clans but just enough to put some work in, I always have 3 on standby and two one awards. Lastly green and blue hero’s. Make more, allow them evolution. A evolved purple is still purple. Level the playing field. I want to evolve blue and green into a super blue or green, completely different hero and extended main abilities maintaining color properties but can fight toe to toe with purple evolution in battle.
Great game not a p2w game
I’ve been playing this game for around 3 years now and here’s what I noticed. A lot of reviews claim that this is a pay to win game. I disagree. Yes this game has constant deals and sales but they are not necessary to win. There are very few hero’s that are only obtainable by buying them but unless your in the top one percent you won’t be facing these very unbalanced hero’s. A big factor in this game is luck. You can have crappy hero’s and be facing challenging opponents, but this can all change with luck. I got my first very good hero from a daily hero collect. This flipped the game for me. Getting a single stroke of good luck will make your experience so much better. With more recent updates igg has made it easy for new players to obtain large amounts of good hero’s and items that it is easy to not find yourself bored playing the game. Another note about it not being a pay to win game is that a few months ago I dropped 100$ in the game I received as a gift. Yes it made it easier to get good hero’s and progress but even now my best hero’s I got from saving up and playing the game. My experience has made it a not pay to win game that is very large and engaging.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IGG SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- 676.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © IGG.COM
- In-App Purchases
- 230 gems $1.99
- 1,400 gems $9.99
- 3,000 gems $19.99
- 1400 Gems (Bazaar) $9.99
- 600 gems $4.99
- 600 Gems (Occasion) $4.99
- 600 Gems (Bazaar) $4.99
- 16,800 gems $99.99
- 3000 Gems (Bazaar) $19.99
- 1400 Gems (Occasion) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.