A new chapter begins in Narcia in the Forsaken Land. Join Clashers from around the world in this new challenge! Battle against powerful rivals, showcase your skills, and upgrade your Heroes from scratch. Only by mastering upgrade strategies and battle tactics can you defeat bosses and achieve ultimate victory! A new dragon, Malefica, has also descended upon Narcia. Join forces and embark on a new adventure together!
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Command mighty Heroes and summon powerful spells in your conquest. Build a magnificent empire and go down in history as the world's greatest warlord!
● Explore the non-linear base development system and choose how you want to upgrade your base!
● Give your Heroes powerful new looks with enhanced Hero Skins!
● Enjoy seamless gameplay and jaw-dropping visual effects at your fingertips!
● Hire Heroes with extraordinary abilities to fight for your cause.
● Go head-to-head against another player in the Arena and be crowned the ultimate winner.
● Strategize and upgrade heroes from scratch to conquer epic bosses in the new tower defense mode, Forsaken Land.
● Unlock powerful Equipment for your Heroes to wield in battle.
● Customize your Heroes and Buildings with a huge variety of Skins.
● Earn riches and glory in Torch Battle, Fortress Feud, Guild Wars, and Narcia: War Era.
● Team up with your friends to take on multiplayer co-op dungeons.
● Combine forces to combat server-wide threats, including the mighty Archdemon.
● Develop adorable Pets into powerful battle companions.
● Challenge the Mastermind Dungeon and win Epic Heroes.
● Who will conquer the global server? Battle your way to the top in the brand new PvP game mode, World Ruler!
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
1. New function: Guild Remodeling, Event Calendar
2. New Hero: Dreadshade
3. New Hero Skin: "Battlestar" for Dreadshade
4. New Hero Portrait: Dreadshade
5. New Enchantment: Devil's Candy
1. Optimized Blitz Gauntlet:
- Added limit to the points obtained through defense
- Optimized cooldown for refreshing challenge attempts
2. Optimized Leagues Supreme:
- Retained previous defense layout by default when new season starts
- Optimized season launch time to be in sync with Torch Battle
3. Optimized visual effects of Pet Skill auras
4. Increased the Hero slot limit for the Heroes Altar by 1 (max 189)
5. Increased the item storage limit for the Warehouse by 10 (max 780)
1. Adjusted Castle Crisis guide
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, But Events Are Unfair
Can I just start off by saying that this game is fantastic and I love every aspect of the game and the idea of having hero's as your main objective and point of the game, But after playing this game for a very long time (2-3) years I would just like to point out that when there is a new event out I am really excited to what it is and what great rewards are in store, but if you are someone that dosn’t really tend to spend money on mobile games(like me) then the Events are just a really big disappointment and let down to the game and I can only get my hands on certain stuff and win only a little chunk of items. Like I said before though I really love the idea behind the game and every aspect and function of the game to where I find some good enjoyment and makes me want to continue playing and would never hate on this game in a million years and what actually recommend this game to other people. All I ask is too make it to where events are more to where you don’t have to pay to get rewards more frequently but not all the time..
Great Game Developers And Please Continue To Make More Awesome Games Like This One <3
Great game played it for 5 years
Not a money game, I’ve played for free and am competitive enough. 270,000 br but I not the best but can do most the dungeons. Biggest recommendations for game is I’d update would start with Troops, they’ve been left behind in progression and need more levels and abilities to be relevant to gameplay. Update spells level and types, if you can make a hero or more a month you can make a spell here and there. Garrisons, look I’ve maxed min, I want larger max capacity level abilities and more towers. As of now there’s three types of towers, 5 in all. Make two more and add some walls. I have too many hero’s and nowhere to put them. Add wall garrison as well to increase defense or add totem ability and blasters or something into walls for offense. Mini towers, not a brief ability but a raid long ability. I get the skins purpose but need something to upgrade in camp. Don’t over do it like clash of clans but just enough to put some work in, I always have 3 on standby and two one awards. Lastly green and blue hero’s. Make more, allow them evolution. A evolved purple is still purple. Level the playing field. I want to evolve blue and green into a super blue or green, completely different hero and extended main abilities maintaining color properties but can fight toe to toe with purple evolution in battle.
10+ year player
I’ll give it 2 stars since it’s been so long and I appreciate the game for it’s uniqueness. That being said, throw IGG out. Their ONLY priority is making money. Maybe if they used their brains, they would update the GAME to be more fun, captivating, more game modes, or at the VERY LEAST, more or proportionate rewards to one’s strength. Some of the game modes are actually quite difficult, and the reward you’ll receive for it makes it not even worth playing. Completely outdated in this sense, which is interesting because they can manage to update the game once or twice a month and add new EPIC heroes. Give me a break. They do this because it works, players need to say enough until they focus on the essential gameplay and balances.
Best part is, they occasionally have an ‘improvement survey’, where players can input feedback on updates or the game largely. Do they just not listen, and if not, why even HAVE an improvement survey? Wanna improve the game? Read your one and two star reviews IGG, we all have the same complaints at large. Add more modes, make the rewards actually reasonable, and maybe take a step back from your money hunger. If you actually focus on making the basic gameplay better, players will want to remain playing, and spending and trying to be the best. As I see it, there is little to no incentive to do that anymore.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IGG SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- 821.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © IGG.COM
- In-App Purchases
- 230 gems $1.99
- 1,400 gems $9.99
- 3,000 gems $19.99
- 1400 Gems (Bazaar) $9.99
- 600 gems $4.99
- 600 Gems (Occasion) $4.99
- 600 Gems (Bazaar) $4.99
- 16,800 gems $99.99
- 3000 Gems (Bazaar) $19.99
- 1400 Gems (Occasion) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.