Read, study and listen to the whole Bible while immersing yourself in specially crafted Christian devotions! Each day a unique, inspirational scripture meme accompanied by a hand-picked devotion from the Word of God will help build your faith through valuable life lessons.
Popular English translations such as the full New Living Translation (NLT), King James Version (KJV) and English Standard Version (ESV) are included in this free Bible app. Multiple Bible reading plans let you to stay on schedule and help to track your progress. Access Bible study tools such as commentaries and a concordance. Set an alarm in the app to remind you that it’s time to open your Bible!
This Bible app’s modern design and typography have been beautifully optimized. Reading and looking up scripture is a fast, pleasurable and seamless experience for readers of all types—whether at church or on the go.
Other features include:
• Various free Bible reading plans with more on the way
• Set daily Bible reading reminders right from the app
• Unique, hand-picked daily Bible devotions 365 days a year
• Beautiful daily scripture memes come free to share
• Strong’s Concordance Notes and Cross-Reference – An index of every word in the King James Version (KJV) constructed under the direction of renowned Biblical scholar James Strong.
• Matthew Henry’s Complete Commentary – An exposition of the Old and New Testaments focusing on practical suggestion rather than critical analysis.
• 1876 Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible – A bestseller since its original publication, this commentary is based on a detailed analysis of scripture in its original languages.
• Bookmark & highlight favorite Bible verses
• Alternate between daylight and lowlight reading modes
• Choose different fonts and font sizes for optimized readability
• Listen to the full New Living Translation (NLT) audio Bible
• Listen to the full New American Standard (NASB) audio Bible
• Share favorite verses and scripture images with friends
• Quickly look up a scripture passage during church
• Multiple translations and languages
• All Bible translations are free, including the New Living Translation, English Standard Version, and Amplified Version!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bible reading in year audio
I absolutely love this app!! I live that I’m able to listen while doing other things, but it has started kicking be out of the app completely when I try and click to listen. My phone is updated with apple’s latest update. Help so I can listen again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Rlgentry03, for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any frustration this has caused. It's important to have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection so that you can play audible Bible continually. If you confirm the connection is strong and the issue with it continues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and share the following: Apple device type and model version; OS version; any other details that you think might be helpful and we will try to troubleshoot the issue. Thank you and God bless!
Copied Scriptures transfer directly to “pages”
One exceptional feature is that I can copy Scriptures and paste them directly to my iPad and iPhone “pages”, and the entire scripture is already typed out. Another good Bible app I use only pastes the link, so it’s not as good as this CBN Bible app. On the other app I have to paste it to “notes” and then transfer it to “pages” in order for it to appear typed out.
Thank you CBN! My wife and I are already partners with the 700 club. God bless you in Jesus name, Pastor Bruce LeGates ✝️📖🇺🇸
Bible reading in year app
I really love this app but lately, the Bible reading in s year has not been working properly. It loads the picture and the Bible chapter but nothing else. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but didn’t help. I have apples latest version on iPhone and iPad.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, FS+JS! We do apologize for any frustration has caused you. To help us better understand the issue you are experiencing, could you please answer the following questions and send them to email@example.com? The questions are:
1) What type of iPhone/iPad are you using?
2) What version of iOS are you using?
3) What version of the app are you running?
4) Your first and last name and any further details.
Providing us these information will go a long way in helping us remedy your app issues. Thank you and God bless!
- The Christian Broadcasting Network, Inc
- 12.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Christian Broadcasting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.