CE on the go Mobile 4+
Coast Electric Power Association
Designed for iPad
Our Mobile App is designed to give you fast, secure account access so you can easily manage your account details, view your bill and your account balance, make payments and find payment locations, schedule alerts and reminders, receive push notifications,view and report outages and stay connected with us via facebook and twitter. Nearly everything you can do from our "myAccount" can now be handled instantly whether you're at home, at work, or on the go.
Ratings and Reviews
Why can’t I open it?
When I went to pay my bill on the app, it wouldn’t open! I had to go to website to pay. I need the app to see at a glance what my balances are since I have more than one account with CEPA. Please fix the app so I can open it. 🙏🏻
Clunky, inefficient app
This app is in dire need of an overhaul. A user interface that is not very user friendly. Normally takes me about 10 minutes to remember how to navigate the menus and in which order to submit a payments. In order to bring my prepaid balance back to $25, you have to first make that payment followed by a separate payment to bring the balance up to a reasonable level.
Your checking account number is partially masked with asterisks. A standard user would assume their account information is stored for future payments. You have to re-enter your account number for each payment. Don’t forget to actually SELECT the account you want to make a payment to. It’s not very obvious how to actually do that.
Overall, the app is clunky and inefficient making payments a hassle instead of a breeze. There are many open sources for effective mobile app design. I suggest not settling on the lowest software development bidder next time.
App made by novices..
1) app is constantly telling me to update to the latest version. Even after deleting the app and re-downloading from the AppStore, still the same faulty notification.
2) making payments here is a hoax. Don’t risk your service being shut off. I made payment one week prior to my due date and the app never transmitted the payment to Coast Electric. A confirmation number was given. However, Coast denies receiving payment. Just make sure your payments are via website or phone... not this rookie excuse of an app.
3) the UI and UX is horribly designed. My 3 year old could have done better. Maybe they should hire professionals to design an app properly. This app looks and operates like some high school extra curricular project.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coast Electric Power Association
- 125.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © coast electric power association. 2009