Cellar Star™ keeps track of your wines so that you can enjoy them at their best.
If you've taken the time to put together a respectable cellar, it's easy to lose track of what you have. Open a bottle too early and you miss out on the magic of wine maturity. Wait too long and all that glory - let alone the investment - is lost. Cellar Star™ is designed with this in mind so that you can make informed selections from your cellar.
If you appreciate the magnificence of wine at its prime, know what you own. Let Cellar Star™ take care of the details. Because life is too short to waste good wine.
Cellar Star™ features:
• Easily add wines that you acquire. Simply take a photo of the label and enter a few details.
• Rate your wine on a scale of one to five stars.
• Keep things organized by adding bottles to one or more cellars and lists.
• View wines as labels or in lists with details.
• Choose between several sorting and filter options.
• View reports to see how your wines will mature over time.
• Show more wine information with larger label on the main screen.
• Quickly access or add notes with 3D touch.
• Create bins within cellars for better organization.
• Easily enter details for a wine name with autocomplete.
• Enter prices for wine and review your cellar’s value with reports.
• See the wines you want using sort options and filters.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for Keeping Track of Wines
This app does a great job of making a simple interface that allows you to keep track of your wine portfolio.
Two things I'd like to see, however:
1) the ability to copy an existing wine to a slightly different vintage or year.
2) Ability to sort/arrange wines by type.
I’ve been a user since version 1.0. Nice improvements. Still like the app and use it for all my wines.
Works great for me!
I've been using Cellar Star for about 6 months and for me it works great. Each of the 8 sort options seems to have a unique an useful purpose. For instance when I choose a wine from my cellar (~180 bottles), I typically use the sort by number of stars option. Wines within each number of stars section in the list are sorted by readiness (green star means ready) so I just choose one near the top of the section I'm interested in.
- Ken Horn
- 2.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 ThinkMobile
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Bottles $4.99
- 50-100 Bottles $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.