Chapter Tap - The easiest way to track your daily scripture reading in the Bible!
As you read the Bible, simply tap on the books/chapters you have read and watch the progress bar instantly update. If you have a goal to finish reading the Old or New Testament by a certain date, Chapter Tap will tell you what book/chapter you should be reading today and if you are ahead or behind your goal.
Never forget what chapter you are reading and achieve your scripture reading goals with Chapter Tap!
• Tap a chapter number to mark that chapter as read/unread.
• Visually see how much of the Bible you have read at all times.
• Separate reading/goal tracking for the Old and New Testament.
• Set a finish goal date and the app will tell you what book/chapter you should be reading today to reach your goal.
• Instantly see if you are ahead, behind or on track with your reading goals.
• Virtual bookmark, so you always know what book/chapter you are reading, no matter what set of scriptures you are reading from.
• Because this app does not contain the actual text of the Bible, Chapter Tap is compatible with most Bible versions/translations.
We hope you enjoy using Chapter Tap and that it helps you reach your scripture reading goals!
Please send us your feedback, questions and suggestions by visiting ChapterTap.com
App developed by Tom Baker.
• Improved logic for goal messages
Ratings and Reviews
Just What I Needed
Wanted something to help me keep/stay on track with reading my Bible. This app is exactly what I was looking for and the goal feature is what set this app apart from the others. Great app! Thank you.
This app is wonderful for its simplicity. It tracks your Bible reading by chapter and let's you set goals based on the pace you need to read in order to finish either the OT or NT by a certain date. My one complaint (a common one with Bible reading trackers) is that there is not option to include the Deterocanonical/Apocryphal books. I realize Protestants, Mormons, etc., don't recognize those as Scripture, but it sure would make the app more useful for more people if you could track with the Catholic and/or Orthodox canon.
Best Bible Progress Tracker!
This is app is perfect—not exaggerating. I can't think of anything more to make it better. With the start and end goal date option, it's like you also have a Bible reading plan.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.