A great helper app to keep track of your tabletop RPG character data.
Intended for people familiar with tabletop RPG games, this app has several features to help you with tracking your character's data:
- Keep track of all those numbers (all attributes in one convenient place)
- Automatically update data (all attributes are synced automatically when modified)
- Dice roller (a fancy way to roll any combination of dice you want)
- Journal (with the option to enter your own custom entries and features)
- Inventory (keep track of weight, gold, and several common items)
- Custom Shop (create your own custom items and share them between characters)
- Magic (track Mana by Value or Slots, and use notes for spells)
- Multiple characters support
- No ads! (because that would ruin your immersion)
- Added Search functionality to Inventory and Shops
- Added Bonus Damage for Custom Weapons, so you can manually add fixed damage numbers to custom weapons
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been tapping around...
Nice app so far. I’m new to 5E but not to D&D or RPGs in general. Would love to see an enhancement to the die roller to support common character creation throws... for example, the 5E PHB suggests 4d6-subtract-lowest-die for each stat. There doesn’t appear to be a way to do that. Please add this mode so new players who are following along with the book can do things the right way :-)
Another thing that would be welcome is if you could batch sets of die rolls - like rolling 4d6 (sans lowest) six times and present the results in a single glance so that a screen shot could be taken and shared with others as a way of saying “yes, I actually rolled these stats, what a lucky halfling am I” :)
Lastly, to support character creation, the idea of collecting the results of a die roll set as immutable numbers that the player can drag/drop around on the attribute sheet would be awesome. Say you add a “roll stats” button. It rolls and sums 4d6 (sans lowest) six times, shows you the results, and then puts them in a pool down below the attributes, which are all set to zero. Then you drag/drop each (fixed) number from the pool to an attribute and continue to rearrange them until you’re happy... when you’re done you can click a “confirm” button that locks the stats for this character and boom. Done.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for review, these are some great ideas for character creation, and we'll make a note and try to implement these in the future, but at the moment we are swamped with other requests of more pressing features.
Awesome app but a few things
I'm not the best at reviewing things but as far as bugs and suggestions go here's some things I'd like to see improved. (As an aside I also agree with another reviewer in that I'd pay money for this app.)
• Add more item icons and give us an option to create custom items.
This will save you the trouble of adding every possible item.
• Allow for an image upload page so we can upload how our characters look.
• No Mage weapons currently available.
• No mess kit available
• not sure about the corresponding tabs but the features tab shrinks the letters to illegible size after adding too much text. Perhaps you can allow for the font to remain the same by allowing a scrolling interface.
• The abacus icon loads as a white square for me
• The loading menu looks a bit lackluster compared to the rest. The sword looks too flat.
As an aside tell the person(s) in charge of the artwork that I really like the look of everything.
In conclusion I really like it I hope you take these suggestions in consideration.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very helpful and clear :).
Some of these changes are currently under development, and we hope to have them out before Christmas (custom items, more icons, cleaner "features" page, and others. For the ones that won't be there yet, we wrote them down and we'll handle them as well. Thanks again for your very helpful feedback!
Amazing app. Some suggestions
To start off, this app is one of the best that I’ve seen. It makes everything so easy and has many, many features.
The only thing that I would love to have (that no other apps that I have seen have) would be able to have a party option. Basically, it enables you to join a campaign and asks you whether your a PC or the DM. If your the PC, the apps functions as normal for the campaign. If your the DM, you can see everyone’s information and can easily access everything (even set up custom items for your characters to obtain). I’m someone who likes the surprise of not knowing what my other party members have so possibly adding an optional “hidden view” would be nice. Being able to only see limited information (health, class, etc.) could add various RP elements to the game while not making it totally secluded
I think this would be an amazing feature and would encourage more people to download the app as everyone would have to have the app for this to work. Thank you for making such an amazing app!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for the review.
We are planning on creating a separate app for the Dungeon Master with the party feature you described at its core, and many other feature besides it, like quest tracking, generating encounters, and more; but is still in its early stages and will take a while to complete. If you'd like to know more, join us on discord or follow us on facebook.
- Andrei Morari
- 205.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Daydream Software
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Shop $1.99
- Premium User $8.99
- Custom Template $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.