Charty is the best way to create charts directly from Shortcuts!
Charty gives you access to 24 powerful new actions to use in Apple's Shortcuts app, making it possible to plot data directly from it!
Here's a list of all the actions enabled by Charty
• New Chart
• Add Series To Chart
• Delete Chart
• Get Information From All Charts
• Style Chart
• New Chart With Series*
• Add Series From CSV*
• Export Chart As Image*
• Copy Chart To Clipboard*
• Style Axis*
• Style Bar Series*
• Style Donut/Pie Series*
• Style Line Series*
• Style Ring Series*
• Style Scatter Series*
• Add Average*
• Add Custom Theme*
• Add Moving Average*
• Apply Quick Style*
• Group Data*
• Filter Data*
• Accumulate values*
• Update Widgets*
• Delete Series*
You can create 7 different chart types in Charty:
• Area charts*
Create unlimited charts with at most 2 series for *FREE*! And unlock the full power of Charty to:
• Create powerful shortcuts by unlocking all of Charty's actions;
• Add unlimited series to your charts;
• Style any series created, stacking bars, thickening and customising lines, enlarging markers, and much more;
• Style axes titles, custom labels, date and time display parameters, floating point precision, and more;
• Choose from a set of 31 different icons and participate on Charty's First Scavenger Hunt;
* Actions and charts marked with asterisk (*) require the premium unlock.
Welcome to Charty 1.4 – Theseus! This is a packed update!
• Ring charts: an entirely new series type! Use it to track your progress of anything!
• Video tutorials: enjoy 11 video tutorials with detailed step by step instructions on how to build great shortcuts! From beginner to advanced level!
• New UI: the app's UI has been revamped both on iPhone and on iPad making it a lot easier to find tutorials, examples, actions' description and settings.
• New actions: Style Ring Series and Delete Series.
• Custom widget backgrounds: modify the default widget colors and blend them on your phone background!
• Custom widget tap actions: make tapping on widgets call shortcuts or open different apps using url-schemes.
Thanks for your support on using Charty!
Ratings and Reviews
Super fun. Widgets are ridiculously useful.
Really, really fun app. Widgets is the tipping point. You’re going to start building ways to track various aspects of your life.
Admission. Though I do simple JS coding, I initially struggled with the concept of getting data into Charty and got frustrated. I would strongly encourage looking at the examples—start with Pie chart under first steps. Once the app has you hooked it starts being really fun and you’ll be going premium / tip jar before you know it.
One other comment. I’ve never seen a more active developer. He DM tweeted me, gave support, all while rolling out awesome updates constantly. You’re not going to find a more impressive developer out there.
Developer Response ,
I’ll gladly help you understand how Charty works and how to speed up the process of getting data into it! You can reach me directly through the Send feedback option in the app, or you can post on Reddit over at r/chartyapp!
The included examples can also give a good idea on how to to use Charty. And the website (https://chartyios.app) has are extra examples getting data from other apps!
Good app and Well organised
I saw an advertisement of this app on reddit so I decided to try it out. After a while of using it I can safely say that this app is really well organized and not that confusing. I also do love it’s API. It could be a bit better though. I would like for it to be a little less confusing when you first install it because I felt like I was in the middle of a game like undertale or something. Overall I think this app is great! It exceeded my expectations I got everything out of it. And the reddit reviews were surprisingly good great job guys!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review yuhuhhhj!
Shut up and take my money
This is hands down the best app on the App Store. I went looking for something like this and had 10% expectations of finding it and maybe 2% expectation of it not being a garbage pile, and yet! AND YET!
Here we are! Exactly what I had been hoping for plus even some extras like ring charts!
Great work, would have gladly paid 2x as much to make sure you get a chance to keep supporting development on this. Thank you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rodrigo Araujo
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Rodrigo Moreira Araújo
- In-App Purchases
- Charty Premium $4.99
- Large tip $4.99
- Small tip $0.99
- Medium tip $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.