Chess Online offers unlimited online rooms for chess players from all over the world to enjoin the favourite classic board game. Connecting with other players from multiple platforms, you can have fun with chatting, betting money, watching realtime feature. This game also supports both portrait and landscape mode.
Download Chess Online to play one of the most popular strategy board games in the world. If you lose all money, you can receive daily support or buy money from the shop to continue to play.
• Play without signing in or with game center account to be ranked.
• Random matching with players in a particular chosen rank or all ranks.
• Find an existing room by room id to meet your friends or family.
• Watch whichever chess battle realtime with list of room from all over the world. You can also track the history of the battle to understand the game.
• Create chess room with money bet and game time and max players that you want to challenge your friends.
• Chat with your opponent in the live battle.
• Support all current rules of chess game: castling, enpassant, pawn promotion.
• Play agains yourself with clock to analyse your moves and improve your strategy, training yourself.
Update iOS SDK, improve performance
Ratings and Reviews
I think that this is an okay app I mean like it can be a little tedious not knowing what level yiu are going up against but other than that you can chat wall playing and I just need a place to play chess and that is what I got
Could be better
You should be able to determine if the game is a ten second game or not without having to press start and lose a wager if you don’t want to play a fast game. Not everyone can play speed chess. And it places players at a dis advantage. And the app allows ppl to cheat when they are about to lose it makes you lose connection. Also, you should be restricted to playing within a hundred or so ex points of your level. You have people at the master level constantly playing people at the amateur level bullying the lesser player just to pad their stats and money level. Makes the game less competitive and makes lesser players lose interest because no one wants to lose all the time. Please fix. Could easily be a 5 start app if implemented.
Chess hopes and wishes
Well I wish it had more options to play 10 mins 2 minutes per move and 30 seconds per move , but in all it’s pretty good but at times , just like other apps , the app sometimes slips and makes a move I didn’t intend on moving to , so In a close game I usually loose which is not good , but I guess other apps have the same problems
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dong Truong Quang
- 26.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Dong Truong Quang
- In-App Purchases
- 20.000 coins in game $1.99
- 50.000 coins in game $4.99
- 120.000 coins in game $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.