Chess training program for the different levels (beginner - advanced). Ideal for improving your chess skills.
1. Thousands of chess tactics exercises for all the levels. Informative statistics (track your progress). Analyze chess problems and replay them with computer.
2. Online tactics server! Compare your level with other users, track your progress.
3. Read chess books, chess articles.
4. Study annotated games of the famous players.
5. Study chess endings.
6. Study chess openings with the open book explorer.
7. Play with computer on the different levels.
8. Computer analyze. From 1 to 5 analyze lines.
1. OSX 10.9 compatibility restored
2. Application display name is changed to "Chess - tactics and strategy"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A very nice chess database program. One of the better ones I have seen on OS X. Not quite as polished as Hiarcs Chess Explorer which is far more expensive, or ChessX and I have only used it a short time but I haven’t seen any major issues. I would like to see the ability to install additional chess engines such as Komodo. The PGN parsing is excellent. The notation display is also excellent. Multiple variations and null moves are both well supported.
Developer Response ,
There are better options than this available elsewhere.
great for improving your chess skills
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.